Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Using the clone option

I have checked the forum on this but could not find the answer
    If I back up the full movie and keeping the protection as a .ISO file to a hard drive using the clone option and saving the file until cinavia support is out, will
    the cinavia remove option work on this .ISO file?

This is a good question till you get a answer I would test it with a cloned iso with copy protection on a release that fabs does have on it's list to see if it works for you.I did one with a cloned iso without copy protection and it worked once for me i only had the one time use of the sample preview as I have no need for this module.They said before it's only suppose to work from the disk it self so i guess trying can't hurt.

Comment

I did a clone copy of Criminal without removing Cinavia since is not supported yet. but will test it anyway, my bluray player is not Cinavia though.

Comment

Read the sticky threads in the CinaviaRemoval HD forum, this is covered there. It should work for most titles.
        Originally posted by p3fe View Post
        I have checked the forum on this but could not find the answer
        If I back up the full movie and keeping the protection as a .ISO file to a hard drive using the clone option and saving the file until cinavia support is out, will
        the cinavia remove option work on this .ISO file?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X