Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Cinavia Trial

Hi

I just got Passengers 2016 3D North American and I am trying to use the Trail Cinavia which says it Never Been Unused. I have Enable Cinavia Removal in Common Setting and add disc the Cinavia Notice Pops Up and I Close it as I can see the Movie Title, Blu-ray Logo, Cinavia Logo, Meta, Info, X, Advance Setting. Open Adv Set and try to Check Create Protected Disc but it's Grayed Out. Also Cinavia Logo does Not appear at the Audio pull down. What Wrong?

Thank You

Johnny

Passengers is probably not yet supported for Cinavia removal.

Comment

It is not supported yet.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        It is not supported yet.
        So does it means that even though a movie is not supported a "Protected Disc" can't be made?

Thanks

Johnny

Comment

Read here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30584

Comment

october262 Read here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30584

What am I suppose to be looking for these?

Q: How can I tell if the disc I am working on is supported for Cinavia Removal?
            A: There are to ways; 1) check the title lists posted in the forum and on the DVDFab website or 2) load the disc and look at the audio stream selection dropdown. If a stream is infected, it will show the Cinavia logo; if Removal is supported, the logo will have a “\” superimposed over it.
            Like I said before Cinavia Logo does Not show on my Audio PullDown on Passengers 3D.

Q: I have a backup with Cinavia made with DVDFab in the past, can I remove Cinavia with the copied result?
            A: Sorry, but no. For DVD Sources, only the original disc is supported; for Blu-ray Sources, the original disc or a protected-mode ISO (p-iso) can be used to produce a Cinavia-free backup.
            In Advance Setting I tried to Check Create Protected Disc but it's Grayed Out. So you can only make a Protected Disc only if movie is supported?

Thanks

Johnny

Comment

Working...
            X