Cinavia Removed/Audio PCM 7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Cinavia Removed/Audio PCM 7.1

I have used the Cinavia Removal Tool on 3 movies that show up in version 10.0.3.1 and 10.0.3.2 on the Dolby True HD 7.1 Atmos audio format with the "C" for Cinavia having a "\" over it and pointing the mouse at it saying "Cinavia watermark in this audio track will be removed". The Movie titles are Deepwater Horizon, Allegiant and Mechanic Resurrection. When DVDFab for Blu-ray finishes a successful copy process the audio track is changed over to PCM 7.1 This makes it so my 5.1.4 home theatre system that is setup to play Atmos audio format is defeated. The home theatre is reduced back to outputting 5.1 instead of 5.1.4 that the production studio designed for the listener to hear. The height speakers will not work on PCM 7.1 I would like to remove Cinavia but would rather listen to movies as the production studios intended on us to experience them and enjoy the 3D sound. At this point I have Blu-ray players that are pre Cinavia manufactured and not updated since February 2011. So until I have a need for Cinavia removal it is not a tool that's worth having unless I want to make 2 copies of all the movies with Cinavia watermark. One copy with Cinavia watermark removed and PCM 7.1 audio format and one copy with Cinavia watermark and having the original audio format intended for listening to by the production studio.
    Last edited by rpm; 04-01-2017, 03:43 PM.

Not everyone needs this tool it's here for those that do.it says it will remove HD sound and convert to PCM which is uncompressed sound if you want the same sound as what's on disk don't use it.

Comment

This is what is shown in the common settings for Cinavia on 10.0.3.2 "Due to the watermark, the disk does not contain the audio track with its original lossless quality, but with a less than perfect, somewhat damaged quality, yet still encoded in a lossless format". I am posting this so members know what they are getting and hoping that this flawed tool is perfected to remove the watermark and leave the copy with its original audio track. Of course I purchased it because I felt I needed it. But after using it and finding out the copy looses Dolby True HD 7.1 Atmos and ends up with PCM 7.1 I am disappointed with this "somewhat damaged quality" audio track. You are correct in saying "its not for everybody" but it could be.

Comment

Fab has a free trial on all it's products if you used it or read the advertisement for this product before buying it you would of knew what it does and doesn't do.You seem to blame all but yourself for not reading the advertisement and using the free trial.
        Last edited by 3dman; 04-02-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

If DVD Fab would spell it out in plain english like I have done here would be more helpful to the end user than this "DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal is the world's first complete and permanent Cinavia removal solution. It can help Blu-ray consumers get rid of the annoying Cinavia protections embedded in the audio tracks of any Blu-ray discs, so that they can enjoy the backups on any Blu-ray playback devices with lossless, and most importantly, Cinavia-free audios that equal to the originals in terms of quality, meaning they don’t need to worry about the video being halted or the audio being muted anymore."

Also, all the free sampling I've tried before leaves a DVD Fab logo in the corner of rendering.

OK' my bad I did not go for the "try" button. I do appreciate that DVD Fab is going to give me a refund but to take 60 days to complete the refund process is not fair to a consumer like myself. My funds to DVD Fab were instantly received.
          Last edited by rpm; 04-16-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

The video is watermarked in Ripper or Converter but not in DVD or BD Copy modes. The trial audio for Cinavia Removal is not watermarked in any way. The terms of the trials for all modes are plainly discussed on the website and here in the forum, sorry you did not see it. The refund delay is under the control of the payment processor, not really a DVDFab policy. There are similar delays from the payment processor to DVDFab's pocket as well.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

There is a lot of information to be found in the forum and blog discussions but the point to be made here is the obvious description that an end user reads that DVDFab provides does not say "it says it will remove HD sound and convert to PCM which is uncompressed sound" like 3DMAN7 implies. As a matter of fact I still have not found that description. Please try to understand why I have posted this thread. Please change your description of the tool to include "HD sound will be removed (example: AC3 Dolby True HD 7.1 Atmos) and converted to PCM 7.1 uncompressed audio track." That information would likely hurt sales but would be the truth instead of dancing around the description to glorify the greatness of your acheivment that provides Cinavia removal on some titles. I know you have pointed out my flaws of not trying it out first, not reading the entire forum and blogs to find the truth, my complaint of the refund process and my biggest problem being that I have been with DVDFab since model 4 and trust how you describe your products.

Comment

Working...
              X