Issues with many titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Using Product Issues with many titles

Having issues with Cinavia hd, recognizes the title as being infected, but the "c" does not show up in the audio dropdown. Spotlight br, Deepwater Horizon dvd,and several others. Have attempted to contact support but received only one response which was not helpful. I,ve attempted to attach logs...which I hope was done correctly.
    I need help as this program works sometimes and other times it doesn't.
    Just purchased lifetim and want to know if I am doing something wrong. Is it advisable to uninstall and reinstall dvdfab 10?
    Attached Files

Cinavia Audio Types are the problem I bet

I am finding that 99% of the time when someone indicates that they have a movie that is supposedly on the list and supported for removing the Cinavia...

The problem is that MOST of the titles that DVDFab claims are supported for Cinavia removal, are ONLY supported for removing the Cinavia from the TRUEHD audio track and nothing else.

When I asked about this, I got absolutely no response until I sent a private message directly to Wilson, Wang and asked him for a reply.

The answer I got was disappointing to say the least, and in my opinion not quite correct.

He indicated that they only remove the Cinavia from the TrueHD audia track and NOT the more common AC3 audio tracks because the versions that only have the AC3 audio tracks are all rentals.

Personally I totally disagree on that. I have purchased a few movies directly from places like Kmart, Walmart, Amazon, etc. and the version of the movie I received in many cases only had the AC3 audio tracks, not the TrueHD audio tracks.

This leads me to believe that in MANY cases there are at least 2 versions of the movies out there in the 'retail' world. One that includes the TrueHD audio track, and one that only includes the AC3 audio tracks.

Maybe he is correct in the fact that the rentals almost always buy the copy that only has the AC3 audio tracks in many cases, probably cheaper. But I see that the retail world also sells both copies too.

I REALLY wish they would show the customers REAL support and start removing the Cinavia from BOTH the TrueHD audio track AND the AC3 audio tracks instead of just the TrueHD audio track.

They support removing the Cinavia from DVDs now which ALWAYS have the AC3 audio tracks and never have the TrueHD audio track. SO why can't they just start supporting removing it from BOTH types of Audio tracks on the Blu-Rays????

Comment

Hi,

For Spotlight BD, would you please give us the bdinfo report?
      For the DVD Deepwater Horizon, We will have a check.

Thanks!
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Spotlight BD/ Logs

Wilson,
        I have been having issues with Cinavia hd since purchasing lifetime last week. Numerous issues, like receiving cinavia message, then no"Cinavia logo in audio drop box.
        I,m attaching logs which show my attempts since last week when purchased.
        Attempted numerous times to make contact with support.
        Should I uninstall and reinstall?

Deepwater Horizon dvd
        Spotlight-Blu ray
        American Hustle-blu ray
        All show infected with cinavia in dvdfab 10, then fail. These are not rental movies or bootlegs.
        Deepwater does not show Cinavia logo in audio drop down, though message appears that it is infected.
        I have been a user since the inception of dvdfab many years ago, and have always respected the support I used to get.
        I hope the log attached sheds some light on my issues.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
          Wilson,
          I have been having issues with Cinavia hd since purchasing lifetime last week. Numerous issues, like receiving cinavia message, then no"Cinavia logo in audio drop box.
          I,m attaching logs which show my attempts since last week when purchased.

Deepwater Horizon dvd
          Spotlight-Blu ray
          American Hustle-blu ray
          All show infected with cinavia in dvdfab 10, then fail. These are not rental movies or bootlegs.
          Deepwater does not show Cinavia logo in audio drop down, though message appears that it is infected.
          I have been a user since the inception of dvdfab many years ago, and have always respected the support I used to get.
          Have you tried checking your Antivirus / Spyware or firewall
          Software to make sure that it isn't blocking a connection
          Somewhere ??

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
            Wilson,
            Numerous issues, like receiving cinavia message, then no"Cinavia logo in audio drop box.
            I,m attaching logs...
            Since you followed the instructions, I will personally try some of these myself. The most common cause of having no Cinavia logo in the audio selector is that you have an unsupported version of the disc, i.e. one whose disc ID does not match what is in the repair data database.
            There have been several government holidays in China recently and they remain backed up.
            No this should not be necessary, just be sure you are using the latest version of DVDFab. I will post my results here or send them to Wilson.

Deepwater Horizon dvd
            Spotlight-Blu ray
            American Hustle-blu ray
            Sorry you are having trouble with it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

From the log file, for Blu-ray SPOTLIGHT, DVDFab does not detect the Cinavia for the disc, would you please confirm that the disc has the cinavia when playing back?

For the DVD Deepwater Horizon, would you please tell us a purchased link to get the disc?

0m 07.46s: dvd discid 3434303332353531373637313039333131363300
              It's the dvddisc ID of our DVD Deepwater Horizon, and the Cinavia can be removed in DVDFab 10037.

For American Hustle, read error when opening the disc but the disc is supported, please clean or exchange the disc and try again.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Problem with "hacksaw Ridge"

i just purchased the Cinevia removal for DVD. I attempted to use it on Hacksaw Ridge --Cinevia remained when i attempted to playback. i had no problem with LaLa Land. Please advise

Comment

Originally posted by patwhelan66 View Post
                  i just purchased the Cinevia removal for DVD. I attempted to use it on Hacksaw Ridge --Cinevia remained when i attempted to playback. i had no problem with LaLa Land. Please advise
                  Hacksaw ridge is on the list but not yet supported - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30538

Comment

Hi,

For the DVD Deepwater Horizon, please update to the new version 10037. it's my mistake.

Sorry for this to trouble you!

Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Has this update been released with support for deepwater horizon?
                      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X