Cinavia HD in DVDFAB 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Cinavia HD in DVDFAB 9

I was recently told by dvdfab staff, that when I purchased lifetime Cinavia, I would be able to use in both dvdfab 10 and dvdfab 9. When attempting to activate in dvdfab 9, only trial program shows up. I still use dvdfab 9 for older movies and was told my account would be corrected by technical staff. I am still showing trial in Cinavia hd.I contacted Mona regarding the original problem
    Any word on this?
    Also, many times when opening dvdfab 10,0,3,8, a message appears stating the program is already running when it is not.
    Anyone else have this problem?

Why do you need to use both v9 and v10? Almost all Cinavia titles require v10.0.x for removal to work. Open Common Settings in v9 and see if the Cinavia Removal license is present and activated. It would help if you attach the DVDFab internal log generated when you opened v9.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
      I was recently told by dvdfab staff, that when I purchased lifetime Cinavia, I would be able to use in both dvdfab 10 and dvdfab 9. When attempting to activate in dvdfab 9, only trial program shows up. I still use dvdfab 9 for older movies and was told my account would be corrected by technical staff. I am still showing trial in Cinavia hd.I contacted Mona regarding the original problem
      Any word on this?
      Hello,

DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD has been split into Blu-ray Cinavia Removal and DVD Cinavia Removal in new versions of DVDFab 10; users can choose to get the one they need instead of purchasing the whole pack.

1. For users who have Blu-ray Cinavia Removal and/or DVD Cinavia Removal, they can activate the Cinavia Removal product(s) in DVDFab 10, but can NOT activate "DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD" in DVDFab 9.

2. For users who own "DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD" (please login DVDFab Member Center to check out the product name in your account), they can activate "DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD" in DVDFab 9 as well as activate Blu-ray Cinavia Removal and DVD Cinavia Removal in DVDFab 10.

Hope this helps.

Also, as Signals said, most of the Cinavia updates will be done in DVDFab 10, so, we would suggest to use the latest version of DVDFab 10 to get more support.

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
      Also, many times when opening dvdfab 10,0,3,8, a message appears stating the program is already running when it is not.
      Anyone else have this problem?
      Please download DVDFab 10.0.3.9 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again, and feedback with the latest log file. Thanks.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

Working...
      X