Patriots Day DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriots Day DVD

Patriots Day is listed on the blog as being a DVD title which can have Cinavia removed. Using 10.0.4.8, shows up as having protection, but the cinavia symbol does not show up on the audio track when attempting to copy. and have Cinavia removal for Blu Ray and DVD.
    Any suggestions?
    Region 1 DVD

Patriots Day is on the list but not yet supported.

Comment

October 262,
      Appreciate the response.
      The blog states that the DVD AC3 track is repaired, all NA discs and to use 10.0.4.8. Am I reading this wrong?
      Highlighted in green as being repaired with more info that it is repaired.
      A mistake perhaps?

Comment

here it shows that patriots day is not yet supported - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...d-2017~6-08-17
        but the latest release does shows it's supported. unless you have a disc version that the audio is not yet supported.check the back of the box the disc came in to see what audio tracks the disc has. you are selecting main movie correct ??
        Last edited by october262; 07-27-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Yes, chose main movie, it is a North American disc which shows ac3 as the track to be repaired with the most current version of dvdfab 10. The blog listings are sometimes ahead of the forum, which is why I made the attempt.
          Probably a mistake that it is in the list under the DVD listing. Just checked again and it is in the list..http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
          Appreciate the response.

Comment

attach the dvdfab internal log file to a post with the failed attempt for Patriots Day
            so that the developers can fix the issue.

Comment

Enabled pathplayer and the Cinavia logo showed up on the AC3/5.1 track. The process worked smoothly and removed the infected track. So the answer is that Patriots day dvd is supported.

Comment

These are both RETAIL DVDs from North America. Detects Cinavia on both, but doesn't ask to go to Movie-Only copy mode, not offer a removal. Forum wont let me post logfiles

Comment

Originally posted by walris View Post
                  These are both RETAIL DVDs from North America. Detects Cinavia on both, but doesn't ask to go to Movie-Only copy mode, not offer a removal. Forum wont let me post logfiles
                  do you have pathplayer set to "always enabled " ??

Comment

I do have it always enabled. I assume that my retail versions must be different than those that DVDFab is looking for.

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do you have pathplayer set to "always enabled " ??

Comment

Originally posted by walris View Post
                      I do have it always enabled. I assume that my retail versions must be different than those that DVDFab is looking for.

also make sure that you have the latest version of dvdfab installed - 10.0.4.9
                      and please post the dvdfab internal log files for a quicker fix.
                      Last edited by october262; 07-29-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I tried to post the dvdfab internal log files, but the server won't allow them to be uploaded. I also had trouble trying to upload a jpg and gif of the screenshot with the error when I tried to upload. Seem that the webmaster has the upload limits and parameters set such that attachments cannot be uploaded. You may want to give that a try to confirm the issue.

Comment

Walris, please check your PM inbox.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                          X