Cinavia removal with Passkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinavia removal with Passkey

I've already purchased the Passkey product and it works just fine. What product can I purchase to remove Cinavia that doesn't involve re-purchasing a product that does a similar task? All I want to be able to do is feed in an infected DTS audio file after stream extraction, and have the tool strip away the Cinavia protection. Does DVDFab have a product that will do that?

You need buy DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I guess I'll just pass for the time being until a Cinavia stand-alone product becomes available in that case. I don't want to have to re-buy functionality that I've already paid for.

Comment

The DVDFab Copy functions allow much more flexibility and control over the copy process than Passkey can, so it's not really like re-buying a very similar product.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Be that as it may, it's a duplication of the primary function of Passkey, which is the extraction via unencryption of content. If there were a deep discount on the Blu-ray Copy product for existing customers I can see that would be enticing, but not when you'd have to pay full price on one product you don't need to get another that you do. Just my opinion on the matter.

Comment

To which you are certainly entitled .
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X