A Million Way to Die In The West help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Million Way to Die In The West help

*I was wrong. The DVD is not supported, it was the bluray that was. Is there any other way to remove Cinavia?

I am attempting to back up my copy of A Million Way to Die In The West dvd which is on the supported list. I own the full DVDfab set so I'm sure I have everything I need. In the instructions it shows to do a backup, pick main movie, then check the audio stream. I have done this and there is no Cinavia logo by it. DVDfab definitely sees it is there when first checking the disc and shows the icon by the disc name. What am I missing? Also, is there no way to do the full disc backup and remove Cinavia? IsMain Movie the only option? If I can only have the main movie I may as well rip it instead. I checked under the ripper and it also showed no Cinavia by the audio tracks.
    Last edited by qqq1; 08-13-2017, 08:28 PM.

This title is not supported yet for DVD, just the Blu-ray. There are different lists for the two disc formats. Do you have a license for Cinavia Removal DVD/BD?

Take a look at the FAQ for your other questions. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ia-removal-faq
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ya, I noticed just after posting that it was only the bluray. I have a license for everything, I have the full suite.

Comment

Working...
      X