moves Life (2017) and The Mummy (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moves Life (2017) and The Mummy (2017)

Will DVDFab Cinavia Removal remove the Cinavia-protected on Blu Ray disc that has the moves Life (2017) and The Mummy (2017)

Not presently, but you can check the supported titles lists in the sticky threads in this forum. They will be supported in a future release.
    For 2017 Blu-ray, it is here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...2-17#post31314
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank You for the reply on the moves I hope the update will be soon.

Comment

Only the 2D version has CINAVIA, the 3D does not

Comment

I can hope the french version can be put out cinavia or I need to wait 4 years to get it?

Comment

Just For those interested Region B of The Mummy has no cinavia in the 2d and the 3d versions looks like 3d is only available in Region B at the moment anyway

Comment

Well someone can answer me when booth movie can be corrected of cinavia in French?

Comment

Cinavia support for Life (2017)? I first enquired 6 months ago for that title, disappointed not yet supported yet. I purchased the product 8 months ago, but so far unable to use it because Life, Resident Evil not yet supported. Very disappointed

Comment

I said FRENCH language ... ! Lucky you got a lot movie on English with no cinavia .. in French only one.

Comment

Working...
                  X