Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab DVD & Blu-ray Cinavia Removal, formerly known as DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question DVDFab DVD & Blu-ray Cinavia Removal, formerly known as DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD

DVDFab DVD & Blu-ray Cinavia Removal, formerly known as DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD, is a bundled package covering DVD Cinavia Removal and Blu-ray Cinavia Removal, the most prestigious Cinavia removal solutions out there on the market place. This bundle can take care of the Cinavia watermarks printed in the audio tracks of any affected DVD and Blu-ray discs, once and for all.

Am I reading this right?

"...Any affected..." ... So, Every movie I buy can be Cinavia free, without the need to wait for months, if not longer (and that's if it happens at all), for the movies to be added to the DVDFab Cinavia database?

Right now, less than 1% of the movies I have with the Cinavia virus are supported by DVDFab's Cinavia removal...

Or is the wording misleading - as in nothing has changed... The process for Cinavia removal remains exactly the same as it has since 2014??

I'd really like to know, because if the wording is accurate, I'm really interested in the product. I read somewhere full disc Cinavia removal is coming soon, so if that is the case this is great news!!!

Now all we need is good 4K support and the world would be a wonderful place

Although we supported most Cinavia affected discs, the support still need be done for every disc, it's not changed.

We have updated the text on website to be more precise, thanks for your suggestion.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

For the record, as of DVDFab v10.0.6.2, 33% of all DVDs and 49% of all Blu-rays ever released with Cinavia are now supported, and work continues daily to add more.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

but only on English version not in french.

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          Although we supported most Cinavia affected discs, the support still need be done for every disc, it's not changed.

We have updated the text on website to be more precise, thanks for your suggestion.
          So if I have the complete DVDFab, I do not need the DVDFab DVD & Blu-ray Cinavia Removal bundle??

Comment

Working...
          X