Cinivia activation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinivia activation

I am long time user of the product however I have come across an issue with two movies that I want to remove the cinivia, however I am having troubles even getting it active.

I am running the latest version 10.0.6.2. I have the option in settings to remove cinivia.

The problem is, like the documentation saysthere should be, there is no Cinivia logo present against any audio track on either disc. Even though dvdfab identified there is.

The movies in question are underworld awakening and blood wars.

I have tried several times to copy in main movie mode -> ISO. None have been successful at removing cinivia. Also of note it does not show I have started the trial period for cinivia.

I have tried to activate the free licence but it will not activate.

Hi audiophile,

Please attach the DVDFab internal log sessions for these titles. The Blood Wars title is not supported yet for Removal on Blu-ray. I don't see the Awakening on the infected list, but as a Sony title it almost certainly is. Reminder that the trial for Cinavia Removal only allows you to do one title.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html << both titles on this page.... I will try and get the logs later tonight

Comment

internal log
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
          internal log
          both underworld blood wars & awakening are on the list but are not yet supported.
          if the titles are highlighted green then they are / should be supported for cinavia removal
          Last edited by october262; 10-17-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

oh ok. Maybe the list / website could be more clear One heading Supported, one heading not currently supported, or something similar.

Also what is the timeline for these titles ?

Comment

has there been any update on this ? or an ETA when this will be resolved / looked at ?

Comment

Working...
              X