Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinavia

I am wondering if a movie has not been repaired for Cinavia infection , will it show up in dvdfab as being infected, and showing the popup?. I was wondering because some newly released Blu-rays do not show them as having Cinavia, but are being released by the foremost companies that use Cinavia.I don't want to waste any discs until knowing, since the last list was 10/20.
    Thank you.

Work continues on a few new discs and previously released titles. Fewer have been released with it recently, reasons unknown.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
      I am wondering if a movie has not been repaired for Cinavia infection , will it show up in dvdfab as being infected, and showing the popup?. .
      Was wondering about this also.

Comment

If it has the infection and is unrepaired in the database, it will pop up the Cinavia warning in DVDFab and Passkey.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
          I am wondering if a movie has not been repaired for Cinavia infection , will it show up in dvdfab as being infected, and showing the popup?. I was wondering because some newly released Blu-rays do not show them as having Cinavia, but are being released by the foremost companies that use Cinavia.I don't want to waste any discs until knowing, since the last list was 10/20.
          Thank you.
          Well all repair on English version you are lucky so just wait.

Comment

Working...
          X