Despicable Me 3 - Cinavia removal problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despicable Me 3 - Cinavia removal problem

the little box comes up - telling me Cinavia is on the disc and will not play in devices equipped with this protection.
    I thought that by buying this function - I would not have this problem.
    First - The Mummy
    now - Despicable Me 3

No error. Nothing. Just a box telling me it was on the disc and it will not play

Any ideas ? I have clicked on and off and restarted and restarted DVD Fab .. nothing is working. Click image for larger version  Name:	Cinavia Despicable Me 3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.4 KB ID:	347050

Despicable Me 3 is not on any of the dvd or bluray cinavia removal fix lists yet.
    the mummy (2017) is fixed for the bluray version.

Comment

Dme3 is not supported yet but will be soon, it is a recent release, have some patience. Creating the repair files takes time. Mummy is supported.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is Despicable Me 3 still not supported yet for cinavia removal it says its there but not the icon in drop list to remove it..

Comment

Hi,

Desp Me 3 is in testing, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you Wilson do you have a rough eta as to when it will be available

Comment

my dvdfab updated it self to 10.0.8.1 but once I tried to remove the Cinavia in the audio in main movie, it starts at 0% and seems to look to download the necessary files, but it times out after few mins and issue an error. I am running win 10 64. never had a problem, I do have a lifetime for Cinavia membership, this is the first time I had this error.

Comment

Working...
              X