X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why No Updates for more than 3 Months?

What is happening, why no updates? Waiting for;
    Life (2017),
    Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017), Passengers (2016)
    Last edited by yoyo57; 03-06-2018, 09:43 AM.

We will quicken the process for supporting Cinavia movies, please kindly wait for updates. Thank you.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

yoyo57, you are incorrect, there have been quite a few updates in that time span, but not so many in February due to official holidays.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply. Sorry but I have not noticed any updates. Am waiting for Life (2017), Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017), Passengers (2016). And last BD List is dated Oct 2017, is there a more current list?

Comment

I have seen the odd dvd fix but its mostly blue rays getting fixed. Much appreciate all the difficult work the staff do.

Comment

Hi DVDFAB. I need your help please to find latest list of BluRay that will be supported soon. Your work is really appreciated, but so far after my purchase over 3 months ago, I have not received any benefit yet.
            I have located following DVDFAB lists of BluRay, but these do not show any titles that are being "supported soon", "recently added" or being prepared for release.

List One.
            Dated Oct 20 2017, description says "Blue Text means the title will be supported very soon, Red=support recently added ". I cannot see any titles in Blue or Red text. i.e. none supported soon or recently added.

List Two
            The description says "Movies in gray are being prepared for releasing. When they’re available, they’ll appear in green as well." I cannot see any titles for years 2017 that are in grey i.e. being prepared for release.
            .clearfix:after{content:"";display:table;clear:both}.clearfix{*zoom:1}.ptab{height:36px;border-bottom:1px solid #c9d9e2}.ptab a{display:block;font-size:12px;line-height:30px;height:30px;margin:0 10px;padding:0

Comment

Being a senior who purchased the cinivia repair for DVD's and comparing it with the BD repair list makes me very disappointed and will consider whether i wish to renew my DVD cinivia repair. It seems we have all but been forgoten. The strides that fab has made is awesome but please remember the not all of us van afford to change to BD. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest with all due respect.

Comment

Hello,
                The last infected disc in the forum list I view is the Mummy in September. Am I looking at the wrong list?
                There is the list in the forum and the list in the blog.where it was noted that there were 3 DVD's repaired in December.
                Not quite sure which titles were repaired since then or where they are listed.
                I am also disappointed that the process has become slow. We all understand the hard work going on and holidays are important for people to have time off.
                Maybe we got spoiled with the numbers of repaired discs in 2017?

Comment

Hi DVDFAB. Do you have an update on the following please
                  03-08-2018, 05:47 AM

Hi DVDFAB. I need your help please to find latest list of BluRay that will be supported soon. Your work is really appreciated, but so far after my purchase over 3 months ago, I have not received any benefit yet.
                  I have located following DVDFAB lists of BluRay, but these do not show any titles that are being "supported soon", "recently added" or being prepared for release.

List One.
                  Dated Oct 20 2017, description says "Blue Text means the title will be supported very soon, Red=support recently added ". I cannot see any titles in Blue or Red text. i.e. none supported soon or recently added.
                  https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-rays-10-20-17

List Two
                  The description says "Movies in gray are being prepared for releasing. When they’re available, they’ll appear in green as well." I cannot see any titles for years 2017 that are in grey i.e. being prepared for release.
                  http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    yoyo57, you are incorrect, there have been quite a few updates in that time span, but not so many in February due to official holidays.
                    Thanks Signals. On 8 March I sent an updated request please for info, with more detail on the gaps in information available to paid users of the software. Kind regards...Ian

Comment

It is difficult to keep the forum lists 100% up to date, the storage format is time consuming to edit and the latest information is not always available. Sorry for the inconvenience. For now, you can check the lists on the DVDFab website, they are more up-to-date. Use this link http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html and click on the Reference Lists tab and select what you would like to check as shown below.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 LISTS.png Views:	1 Size:	17.1 KB ID:	351061

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. I checked that list (copy below) but last update appears over 4 months ago. I am concerned as a paying customer for Cinavia removal (from 4 months ago), that I have not yet received any benefit e.g. movies like
                        Life (2017),
                        Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017), Passengers (2016) are not yet supported. And so far I have not the information that DVDFAB says is available, of the
                        titles that are being "supported soon", "recently added" or "being prepared for release". Can DVDFAB please provide more customer support for the product and advise when the gaps in the information can be made available please?

Attached Files

Comment

I agree yoyo57. I check the DVD reference list often and see no change. Waiting for the mummy 2017 to be repaired. In DVD reference list there is no grey bar, didn't know about it till i read your post.

Comment

Lets all agree that the Cinavia removal has slowed to a crawl in the last 6 months. People should be concerned since paying for the software but cannot use. The Mummy, released in 9/2017, was the last BD to be repaired and a few dvd,s have recently made the list on the blog that were released in Nov/Dec 2017. Is the process becoming too difficult to fix? Long time users do not want to criticize a great product and good support, but things have most certainly changed with Cinavia removal. Please do not take this personally, but what is really the problem?
                            Thank you for any information.

Comment

Hello all,

We have been working on the DVD Cinavia movie "The Mummy", however there is some problem repairing it, we will need more time, please kindly wait for updates, thank you again.

As for:
                              Life (2017): there is difficulty in repairing it, more time is needed
                              Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017): we are working on it
                              Passengers (2016): there is difficulty in repairing it, more time is needed

If there is other Cinavia movie you want to repair, please report it, we will give it more priority. Thank you for your support.

Regards,
                              Mona

Comment

Working...
                              X