American Assassin BD Rental VS USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Assassin BD Rental VS USA

Shows that this disc has Cinavia watermark. When I pull down the audio tracks it does not show any of them with the Cinavia watermark logo. Is this infected with the watermark and if so
    how do I remove it. There is no audio track with the Cinavia logo shown. Does this mean that there is not a fixed track for it?

Let me know asap

Thanks

rental discs sometimes may not have the Hi def audio tracks or audio tracks that aren't yet supported for removal.

Comment

The backup copy played completely on my computer which has PowerDVD which has been updated so it would not play it if it did contain the watermark. This tells me that it did not have the
      watermark on the rental even though DVDFab latest vs. said it did. Tomorrow I will play it on my Sony BD to see if it will play. If it plays on it then I know for sure that DVDFab removed it or it was not on the rental BD.

I have insignia BD player that will play it if the backed up copy does have the watermark because the Insignia player has firmware before 2012.

thanks

Comment

One of the rental discs (redbox) does not appear to have the infection, at least a copy of it plays with no interruption. Please post the disc ID (in the DVDFab internal log) from the disc that you have.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I do not find any disc ID in the DVDFab Internal log. I do show this: detected Cinavia and Cinavia: no Cinavia repair data.

Are you talking about looking on the rental disc for the disc ID or what

Comment

The disc id is a long number, it looks like this in the log:

0m 00.39s: blu-ray CAD185649AAF7C47AFA2753987ACC44BB6C0E4A6

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

blu-ray CAD185649AAF7C47AFA2753987ACC44BB6C0E4A6blu-ray CAD185649AAF7C47AFA2753987ACC44BB6C0E4A6

Comment

Working...
              X