Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"A monitor program was found running on your machine"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD "A monitor program was found running on your machine"?

What in the world does this mean? I have nothing unusual running on my system, nothing different than usual when I run DVDFab, and just to play it safe before trying this again I shut down every non essential process I could possibly find and disabled windows defender and am still getting this error.

The disc I was attempting to copy at the time was Fury Blu-Ray, the process fails right when it attempts to begin Cinavia Removal. The error displayed in the log is:
    3m 08.57s: --- connect filter failed(module_aencode_dts open libfaac failed) ---

This is using 10.0.8.8 x64 on Win 10 Pro. Log attached.
    Attached Files

0m 20.59s: Failed to load fabvm.dll with error 193
    0m 20.59s: biupath eror m_pBluray = NULL error = 183
    0m 22.29s: blupath first run: region A, unknown playlist
    This is an known problem, please kindly wait for next build.

"A monitor program was found running on your machine"
    What antivirius software are you running on your PC? Is DVDFab in its trust list? Did you try temporarily disable the antivirius software?

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

The only antivirus software that runs continuously is Windows Defender. I excluded the entire DVDFab folder and disabled automatic monitoring entirely, but still got the error in DVDFab.
      I did recently receive the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Build 1709) right before this, perhaps they updated something that's causing it.

Comment

We could not reproduce the monitor problem on Windows 10 with DVDFab 10.0.8.8.

Please run a scan on your PC first, if all okay, run DVDFab to try again. If still have problem, tell us on which step you get that error message and post a related screenshot as well. Thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

singemfrc,
          Please check you operating environment and software, no one else has reported this. Follow the steps Mona outlined if it happens again.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you Mona - whatever was causing it was resolved in the next build, 10.0.8.9 removed the Cinavia successfully!

Comment

Working...
            X