no dvd repairs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no dvd repairs ?

It's more tan obvious that fab has forgotten all about dvd users. So thankful i didn't pay for a lifetime dvd cinivia repair. Very disappointed.

You are of course incorrect. What title are you trying to repair?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

One repair for dvd in the last two updates my little pony. If there are others please point me in that direction as i check the dvd repair list often. I'm talking dvd's not blue rays. Waiting for the mummy 2017. If i am incorrect show me.

Comment

Just opened the blog list for dvd's. There are 6 titles since January and one repair for my little pony. Maybe this is a good sign that the studios are not using Cinavia, but historically, there have been many more titles during a 3 month period. There are 6 titles in the blu ray list with 2 repairs, my little pony and jigsaw. I have attempted Last Flag Flying, both dvd and blu ray have the infection.I,m wondering if the lists are accurate for all releases during this time period. It would be nice if so
        Has anyone had issues with Molly's Game?

Comment

Working...
        X