My Little Pony: The Movie Canadian Blu-Ray Not Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Little Pony: The Movie Canadian Blu-Ray Not Cleaning

I tried to rip this over the weekend to put on Plex for my daughter as the blog and 10.0.8.9 release notes indicate that North American Blu-Ray copies are supposed to be supported, but after it read the disc I simply received a warning about Cinavia being present on that disc with no option to remove it.

This is the standard Canadian retail release as far as I can tell.
    Disc ID: C72F9DB4C3C257E8EDD49C14180E84E227A47653

I am using version 10.0.9.0 and have attached the relevant portion from the dvdfab_internal.log file.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the feedback, checking.

In the future, please use a plain text editor (like Notepad that comes with Windows) to prepare your logs, whatever you used stripped out all the carriage return/line feed characters making it very hard to read. Unless you are burning to disc to play on a standalone player or have an AACS-licensed software player, the CInavia will go unnoticed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry my settings in my text editor only use line feeds as I'm regularly editing code files or scripts/config files for Linux systems; I'll try to remember next time to convert it back before saving any logs in the future.

I am aware that Cinavia will not impact most players if I am just streaming it from my Plex server, however my father in law uses Plex on his Blu-Ray player so when our daughter is over at his he cannot stream things that still have Cinavia protection.

Comment

Hi,

I've sent you a PM regarding this problem, please kindly send us the requested files, thank you in advance.

Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Peacefully Disturbed View Post
          I tried to rip this over the weekend to put on Plex for my daughter as the blog and 10.0.8.9 release notes indicate that North American Blu-Ray copies are supposed to be supported, but after it read the disc I simply received a warning about Cinavia being present on that disc with no option to remove it.

This is the standard Canadian retail release as far as I can tell.
          Disc ID: C72F9DB4C3C257E8EDD49C14180E84E227A47653

I am using version 10.0.9.0 and have attached the relevant portion from the dvdfab_internal.log file.
          The disc info of this movie is updated. Please update to the latest DVDFab 10.0.9.2 version to try again.

Mona

Comment

Forgot to update that I ripped this last week successfully with 10.0.9.2

Comment

Working...
            X