Cinavia removal not working anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia removal not working anymore

So I've processed and "The Mummy" (2017) UHD Blu-ray with DVDFab in order to remove Cinavia. The Dolby TrueHD track has been replaced with a DTS-HD MA track as advertised and Cinavia got removed (I've tested the "before" and "after" discs in Oppo 203).

Now I'm trying to repeat the process, but although the program shows that the disc is Cinavia infected, but it won't remove it anymore (the Cinavia logo is not
    stroked through).

So my question is whether it's just me (I've tried it on two different machines) or isn't Cinavia removal working anymore?

Removal is not supported for all UHD titles, it's not necessarily the same as the titles shown on the Blu-ray list.

Please don't post the same thing in more than one place, against the rules for obvious reasons.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry for the double-post, the browser's page hung when I was posting and I the post wasn't showing.

Anyway, the title is listed on your website (and it includes the UHD version) and I have already once removed Cinavia successfully. Now I want to remove it form the SAME disc and it's not working anymore. Are your servers working fine?

I own all your software licences and your hardware player, so please don't treat me like this.

Also I just got this message when opening the disk: "An error occured while accessign the Cinavia information from the server. Please check your network connection and then try to reopen the disc.". My connection is fine.

Edit: I've attached the logs, which clearly indicate that there is a problem in downloading the removal data.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by maxiuca; 05-10-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Hi,

UHD Cinavia Removal is not released yet, but we are working and testing the Cinavia removal for some discs. Please wait some date. Thanks!

So I've processed and "The Mummy" (2017) UHD Blu-ray with DVDFab in order to remove Cinavia. The Dolby TrueHD track has been replaced with a DTS-HD MA track as advertised and Cinavia got removed (I've tested the "before" and "after" discs in Oppo 203).
        Yes, DTS-HD is outputted for now after removing Cinavia.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

HI Wilson,

thanks for the anwser. Let me be more clear:

I understand that DVDFab is outputing DTS-HD MA and I'm good with it as this is a very good solution (I'm just wondering if you could create 24-bit DTS-HD MA files if the input is 24-bit, now it's being downsampled to 16-bit)

My only question and concern is that couple of days ago I was able to process The Mummy (2017) UHD disc sucessfully and got Cinavia removed. The processed disc works great. So the Cinavia removal worked fine, could you please enable it for at least this one disc?

I wanted to process it again, because people from a closed forum have been asking me about my experiences with DVDFab because they are interested in getting a licence to be able to remove Cinavia and play UHD movies using Cinavia affected UHD Blu-ray players (like Oppo 203).

EDIT: ok, I've just read the fine print on the suppoted Blu-ray disc list:
          "UHD is short for “UltraHD” Blu-ray. NOTE: This mark does not indicate any support for UHD discs! It only shows what movies have been released on UHD Blu-ray as well."

So that explains my question. So do you have any schedule for official release of Cinavia removal for UHD discs?
          Last edited by maxiuca; 05-11-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X