Cinavia questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinavia questions

This may have been answered previously, but can a repaired cinavia infected disc be copied after succesful removal? I thought I remember reading that this could not be done.

Also, tried the dvd "Legend" and no cinavia warning came up when starting the process even though I knew it was an infected title.the copied disc played once without interruption, but on the second play, cinavia muting showed up on the same sony player .Strange, but disposed of the infected copy.
    Could this happen with other discs that Cinavia Removal is not picking up that it is infected? In other words , should all titles with cinavia infection show up when loaded into Main Movie in dvdfab? Or do they need to be noted in the lists?

Also, will more titles be added in the near future? There are currently 7 titles for 2018, 4 repaired in Blu Ray. Same with dvd's, 7 titles with 2 repaired.
    I am also curious if any older titles will ever be repaired like the Equalizer, BD, but I,m assuming that old titles not already repaired will remain that way.
    It is such a good program ,I would like to be able to use it more often and in a timely manner. I cannot imagine the difficulties involved in the process and am grateful for the many titles repaired over the years.
    Thank you for any feedback..

Once a title is repaired and decrypted, you can use it as a Source in DVDFab for Ripper, Creator etc. but you should disable Cinavia Removal in DVDFab Settings first for best performance.

You will notice that far fewer titles were released with Cinavia in 2017 than in 2016, and the pace for 2018 looks slower also. The lists in the Forum and on the website are both in need of updating and there are actually more titles supported than either one indicates. We are working on a better way to inform users of supported titles. They are listed in the release notes for each DVDFab version. Several late 2017 and 2018 titles will be added soon.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you Signals, this is good news for a lot of users.I have noticed some titles listed through the update message, but do rely heavily on the blog and forum for repaired titles.
      I am still wondering if any infected title,DVD or BR, should show the warning that the title is infected,especially those not noted in the lists.

Comment

I don't think anything I have is covered. It is a bit confusing how the help pages show it as to how the app behaves in real life. Eg I put a disc in and it says cinavia warning, but NONE of the audio tracks have the cinavia symbol against them, like it shows in the help pages.

I also find it a bit odd that my license doesn't have it showing for the UHD version. I recently got all in one lifetime, but for UHD it is showing Trial, Not activated. I have the latest 95 version, and re-tried a couple and it still does the same. I guess the trial won't activate until I actually have something that makes use of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
          I don't think anything I have is covered. It is a bit confusing how the help pages show it as to how the app behaves in real life. Eg I put a disc in and it says cinavia warning, but NONE of the audio tracks have the cinavia symbol against them, like it shows in the help pages.

I also find it a bit odd that my license doesn't have it showing for the UHD version. I recently got all in one lifetime, but for UHD it is showing Trial, Not activated. I have the latest 95 version, and re-tried a couple and it still does the same. I guess the trial won't activate until I actually have something that makes use of it?
          Hi Mobe1969,

UHD Cinavia Removal is a new product, it is not part of the old package. If you are an existed All-In-One package user, you can enjoy a 50% off coupon code to get this new product. For more details, please visit our promotion page http://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Working...
          X