Passengers UHD Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passengers UHD Cinavia

I made a backup of Passengers UHD and i went to watch it to see if it backed up ok and cinavia came up. Does DVDFab not remove it on UHD yet?

disc may not be supported yet

Comment

UHD movie Passengers is not supported yet.
      And we will add support to remove Cinavia from UHD movie in the future. Please kindly wait. Thank you.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Why doesn't the audio stream show with the cinavia symbol next to it, like it shows in the help screens and sticky forum post? It says and shows if cinavia detected it shows on disc and the affected audio, but it only shows on the disc, not against any audio. I would expect from the documentation that if not supported it would show c on and audio track with no cross through it.

Am I missing something and the cinavia can also be against video only?

Comment

If the movie is not in the database yet, it won't show anything next to the stream, even if it is infected. When the title is supported for copying and in the Cinavia database it will show the logo next to the stream, when it is supported for Removal, the logo will have the slash through it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            If the movie is not in the database yet, it won't show anything next to the stream, even if it is infected. When the title is supported for copying and in the Cinavia database it will show the logo next to the stream, when it is supported for Removal, the logo will have the slash through it.
            Ok but Passengers doesn't show the cinavia symbol next to _any_ audio stream, on the UHD or the 3d Blu Ray. But it shows it against the movie title. So does that mean it is not actually on the audio streams? If so what is it on? The video stream?

Comment

Thanks Signals

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post

Ok but Passengers doesn't show the cinavia symbol next to _any_ audio stream, on the UHD or the 3d Blu Ray. But it shows it against the movie title. So does that mean it is not actually on the audio streams? If so what is it on? The video stream?
                Cinavia Removal for UHD was only just added, so the related GUI features may still need some fine tuning. Note that if a title is not fully supported for decryption and copying, DVDFab may choose the wrong title/playlist for analysis, which may lead to incorrect audio stream marking in some circumstances. Not sure about Passengers, beyond the fact that I do not believe it is supported for Cinavia removal yet but it is in the database.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, so that symbol is just controlled by the database, not something being detected on the disc? I guess I might just try it anyhow, see what happens, and use an RE...

I love 4k, but gee, if audio tracks are equal, and I have the choice between 3D and 4k, I keep wanting to watch the 3D... !!! Atmos and DTSX are such a great addition to home cinema.

Comment

Working...
                  X