Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Cinavia Removal on Rough Night

Hello

I have tried to remove the Cinavia copy protection from an AU copy of Rough Night on Blu-Ray disk and found it still shows up on a Samsung Player when I stream it. My understanding is that you have added this movie to your supported list. I am running DVDFAB version 10.0.9.5, the 64 bit version with lifetime support.

DVDFAB gives me a warning that the disk contains Cinavia protection and also warns me that it may not remove it.

Is there something that I need to configure differently as I have done other disks and removed the protection, hopefully you can provide advise on what I should do dor am missing in my understanding.

Thanks

Terry

Hi,

The disc does not support to remove Cinavia yet. Thanks!

You can check the supported discs from Cinavia blog. http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Click on the "Reference Lists" tab on the page that Wilson linked for you.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X