No announcement yet.

Winchester DVD - DVDFab 10.0.9.7 and 10.0.9.8beta fail to detect Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD Winchester DVD - DVDFab 10.0.9.7 and 10.0.9.8beta fail to detect Cinavia

Using my retail Winchester Region A DVD, the latest Fab does not detect Cinavia and therefore doesn't allow me to remove it. I have backed this up and it is indeed infected with Cinavia. I have tried turning PathPlayer on and off without any detection. PassKey 9.3.1.2 also is not detecting presence of Cinavia on this DVD. Log file attached.
    Attached Files

the Winchester dvd is supported for cinavia removal - http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protec...tml#discs_list
    you may have a disc version that is not yet supported.

Comment

Hi,

The US retail version is supported.

Please tell us that which version is it, and better to give us the purchase link, we will check it ASAP.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The version of the disc that you have is supported, but there was a problem detecting Cinavia for the disc. The developers are working on it and will provide an update or notice when it is corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The version of the disc that you have is supported, but there was a problem detecting Cinavia for the disc. The developers are working on it and will provide an update or notice when it is corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.
          Thanks to all. I appreciate the prompt feedback and look forward to the resolution.

Comment

Issue resolved now with 10.0.1.0. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X