No announcement yet.

"Resident Evil The Final Chapter" Blu-Ray Cinavia Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" Blu-Ray Cinavia Removal

I would like to know if there is any progress on the movie "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" on Blu-Ray. I have this Movie but have not been able to make a working backup of it.

Hi,

The dev is working on it, thanks! Hope it will be supported soon.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Also keen for this title.

Comment

Disappointed that
        New! DVDFab 10.2.1.6 is out (September 27, 2018) does not support this title. Please what is latest from Dev team on progress?

Comment

As for no cinavia disc support...The US version of the DVD movie "American Ultra" also has cinavia and DVD fab can't/doesn't remove it yet it tells you it is infected. It's an older movie, so I am not sure why it's not supported for removal. I'm guessing cinavia is a pain to deal with so it takes awhile for them to fix it?

Comment

Hi Soundgardin. The movie American Ultra is from 2015, this is according to the DVDFAB Blu-ray list published here
            http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html , and comparing the DVDFAB Blu-ray lists for the one year period between Sept 2017 and Sept 2018, and I may be mistaken, but appears no extra titles were supported for blu-rays released between 2010 and 2016 during this one year period. And for those titles released in 2017 there were 7 titles added over this one year period.

I am still Ok with having paid for the cinavia product, as it helps keep DVDFAB operating so they continue to support the core products of blu-ray and dvd copy which are the best and always up to date. But the results are disappointing slow for the Cinavia removal service for previous years titles. DVDFAB if I have made any mistakes in the counts above, please edit/ comment/ delete this post

Comment

DVD versions mummy 2017 and american ultra, waiting for these versions to be repaired. Can't imagine how difficult the repair must be. Fab supporter all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by dougslaine View Post
                DVD versions mummy 2017 and american ultra, waiting for these versions to be repaired. Can't imagine how difficult the repair must be. Fab supporter all the way.
                Please specify the country of the movie disc.

Comment

Canada, mummy dvd version is still o the list to be repaired. Thanks Mona

Comment

the blog on Overboard gives a work in progress update Yesterday, 09:56 PM

It is not currently supported, but the preliminary steps to add it are finished and hopefully the title can be supported soon."

Back on June 21 says Resident Evil The Final Chapter being worked on, what stage is work at for this title please?

06-21-2018, 11:44 AM

Hi,

The dev is working on it, thanks! Hope it will be supported soon.

Comment

Hello yoyo,

Very interesting. At least they're still trying with cinavia removal and it does DVD too and not just blu ray. I noticed the blu ray disc U.S. version of American Ultra can have cinavia removed, but when I tried the DVD, dvdfab only told me it had cinavia and that was it. No option to remove it.

Comment

Thanks. At the blog here http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protec...tml#discs_list says neither DVD or BluRay are listed as supported?

Also DVDFAB could you please check on post 9 October as I could not see any reply yet. Question was "
                        Back on June 21 says Resident Evil The Final Chapter being worked on, what stage is work at for this title please?
                        " Please looking for an indication when it will be supported. Kind regards....yoyo

Comment

All titles are processed as quickly as possible. The 'phase' they may be in does not matter, because there are several steps and any one of them could take longer than normal. They will be available as soon as possible in all cases.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                          X