• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet be lucky you have it because in french I wait for all title

Comment

Thanks october262

Hi DVDFAB can you please help with this query for "
      Resident Evil: The Final Chapter" bluray.

Excuse me asking again, but
      I first enquired about this title when I purchased Cinavia Removal 17 months ago, and back in May 2018 DVDFAB said it was being worked on now. And on 3/4/19 DVD replies
      3-04-2019, 08:29 PM

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
      Still great to see that "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" is finally in grey text in the master BD list 2 months ago, indicating it is being fixed soon.
      And back on 5 July 2018 DVDFab commented above that it is being worked on now.
      I purchased cinavia removal product in 2017, and waiting for this title to be fixed so I can use the product for the first time.
      As a paying customer, can you please update me on an estimated completion time for this this title?

3/4/19 from DVDFab "it's very hard and took a lot of time, but should be done soon"

Comment

The 4K UHD Blu-ray for this title is now supported, see the release notes for DVDFab v11.0.2.4
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Thank you. Sorry what I am asking about is bluray version of this title.

Comment

Working...
          X