No announcement yet.

"Now You See Me 2" BR recognized as Cinavia BUT not being removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray "Now You See Me 2" BR recognized as Cinavia BUT not being removed

The movie IS on the list of Blu-rays that has been fixed. DVDFab recognizes it and says "the backup won't play on PS3...blah blah blah" but it doesn't have the part where the Cinavia logo is crossed out. I ran it like 3 times, same thing. I copied it and burned it to a re-writable BR and the cinavia kicked right in. I even uninstalled and reinstalled DVDFab and its completely updated. What could I possibly be doing wrong?? Thanks

Most versions of this disc should be supported, please attach the DVDFab internal log session generated by this disc, instructions here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aerosmith2 View Post
      The movie IS on the list of Blu-rays that has been fixed. DVDFab recognizes it and says "the backup won't play on PS3...blah blah blah" but it doesn't have the part where the Cinavia logo is crossed out. I ran it like 3 times, same thing. I copied it and burned it to a re-writable BR and the cinavia kicked right in. I even uninstalled and reinstalled DVDFab and its completely updated. What could I possibly be doing wrong?? Thanks
      Look at the back of the box the disc came in
      and see what audio tracks the disc has,
      Then match that to what is on the cinavia fix list
      To see if it has the same audio that is on the repair
      List.

Comment

Working...
      X