No announcement yet.

Commuter Retail DVD Cinavia not removed with 10.2.0.5 beta DVDFab64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD Commuter Retail DVD Cinavia not removed with 10.2.0.5 beta DVDFab64

Hi, must be a different Region A version out there, because mine is giving me an "Oops, this disc has Cinavia but we don't have a solution yet... check back later." From the log, it looks like your server doesn't have the Cinavia removal data. Any help?
    Attached Files

Commuter is on the list but not yet supported - http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protec...tml#discs_list

Comment

walris The version of the DVD that you have is fully supported, the blog list is just not updated. The repair server load is currently very heavy and downloads are slow, please try again later. If you get a not supported message, check your internet connection. I see you are using v10.2.0.5, which is required to repair this disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        walris The version of the DVD that you have is fully supported, the blog list is just not updated. The repair server load is currently very heavy and downloads are slow, please try again later. If you get a not supported message, check your internet connection. I see you are using v10.2.0.5, which is required to repair this disc.
        Hi Signals, tried again today. I do have an internet connection (my Passkey logs on to the server OK), don't appear to be having firewall issues, and still getting the not supported message. Can you take a look at my logfile (attached in post above) to see what is going on.

Thanks!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by walris; 08-06-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Please try it again, it's the server problem, correct it now.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

Please try it again, it's the server problem, correct it now.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Hi Wilson, whatever you did on your end did the trick. Repairing Cinavia now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X