Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacksaw Ridge Reverb Audio After Rip

Hello!
    I've been recently trying out DVDfab on its trial version to see if I want to buy it. So far it seems to work perfectly with the exception of one rip I did involving Hacksaw Ridge on Blu-Ray with Cinavia. When I play back the file the audio has what sounds like an echo and it is very annoying. It almost sounds like DVDfab encoded its fix over the original audio? This does not sound like the "High Quality" that is advertised. If someone can provide a fix, or any suggestions on how to fix the audio, it would be greatly appreciated and I will be purchasing DVDfab if I can. I ripped the Disc to an MKV file, used the "High Quality" video setting and boosted the audio to about 120% since I've noticed the encodes tend to be rather quiet.

Here is a clip of the audio:

Original Audio: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j63j6wmv9q...Audio.m4a?dl=0

Ripped Audio: https://www.dropbox.com/s/egy1rcb7vx...Audio.m4a?dl=0

Sounds awful. I have the disc and will try to duplicate this.

UPDATE:
    It worked great for me, sounds fine. There are some scenes in the early part of the movie that have an reveerb/echo effect. What is your playback device? Also, please attach the DVDFab internal log session from your MP4 conversion, instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

So I was curious to see what would happen if I try the rip again. This time the audio came out beautifully and I tested it on a PS4 with no error messages! I used VLC to playback the first rip, and had the same settings... it could've just been my luck? The 2nd rip was also played on VLC and the PS4. Regardless, it sounds great and works very well. Thank you for the response. I have included the logs of my initial rip (the one where the finished result was a echo/reverb effect) and the 2nd where it came out beautifully.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X