Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removal fro Bluray: The Equalizer (2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal fro Bluray: The Equalizer (2014)

I have followed the directions to supply the Bluray Disc data to assist the DVDFab team to complete the Cinavia removal process. I followed the instructions in this post

"https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software-support-english/dvdfab-passkey/357534-forever-my-girl-blu-ray"

What is the FTP address I should use to upload this data?

Thanks.

I will send it to you in a forum PM.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

After reading this post, I am curious if the Equalizer (2104) is being considered for Cinavia removal. Would really like to see this happen.
      Thanks.

Comment

I am also interested as a paid user of the product, what is happening with titles released before 2018?

Saying this as there so few titles from 2018 for the Cinavia team to work on, so there should be a focus on keeping paid customers happy by communicating with them on what actual work is happening with older titles.

DVDFAB please advise what is happening

Comment

Hi all,

The Blu-ray will be supported soon.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

BluRay - Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)? Back in March 2018 you replied "
            we are working on it"
            Could you please post an update . Kind regards...Yo

Comment

I also think that older titles such as The Equalizer would be great to have the process completed. A fine movie that never made it for infection when released.
              Thanking you in advance.

Comment

Another movie that doesn't have cinavia removal support is the U.S. DVD "American Ultra." Dvd fab told me the disc has cinavia, but removing it was not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundgardin View Post
                  Another movie that doesn't have cinavia removal support is the U.S. DVD "American Ultra." Dvd fab told me the disc has cinavia, but removing it was not possible.
                  I have reported it to the developers. In the future, please start a new thread to report problem that is different from the topic. Thanks.

Comment

Blu-ray The Equalizer has been working on.

@tmagz52, which version do you own, US, UK, AU? Please kindly confirm, thanks.

Comment

Fixed, please update to the latest version to have a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundgardin View Post
                        Hi, American Ultra has been supported by DVDFab to remove Cinavia. Please download and install DVDFab 11.0.2.0 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try.

New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermark found on the DVD version of Trainwreck (2015) and American Ultra (2015).

Comment

Ok thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X