No announcement yet.

DVDFabx64 10.2.1.0 Detects but Doesn't Offer to Remove Cinavia on Acrimony DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD DVDFabx64 10.2.1.0 Detects but Doesn't Offer to Remove Cinavia on Acrimony DVD

This latest DVDFab is supposed to remove Cinavia on Acrimony DVD but does not. Looking at the log, it detects it, but is stating that Oops, title has Cinavia but no solution available yet. This has happened to me before on recent titles and it has been a server issue on your end. Any help or ideas? Is this Region A retail DVD supported?
    Attached Files

disc is supported, you might check to see if your version has the English AC3 track - http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html

Comment

Originally posted by walris View Post
      This latest DVDFab is supposed to remove Cinavia on Acrimony DVD but does not. Looking at the log, it detects it, but is stating that Oops, title has Cinavia but no solution available yet. This has happened to me before on recent titles and it has been a server issue on your end. Any help or ideas? Is this Region A retail DVD supported?
      Please supply an url where we can purchase the same movie disc.

Comment

walris I have the same disc you have and it works perfectly with x64 v10.2.0.1. This may have been a temporary server issue or some setting in your PC or DVDFab. Make sure you have Cinavia Removal enabled in DVDFab Settings and that it is not being blocked by a Firewall or some other security application. The disc is fully supported.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Admin, reviewing my latest logfile, it looks like something on your end. This is the same issue I had with Early Man, and eventually something on your end changed, and Fab was able to download the Cinavia data from your server. Please check out this latest logfile to confirm. I have turned off VPN, reinstalled Fab, turned off my firewall and all other malware scanning, and still can't seem to download the Cinavia data. Continue to get this message "Oops! This disc contains Cinavia protection, to which, a removal solution is coming soon. Please try again at a later time."

Of note, when using the Acrimony Blu-ray, it does detect and offer to remove, and can actually remove, so I know that my connection to you works. There is something about your AC3 DVD Cinavia removal data (or server) that isn't right.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by walris; 08-24-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson, I don't know what you did, but it worked! Thank you. May I ask what the issue is so if this happens again with another title, I can remind the staff what you did to fix the problem? Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X