Removal from Passengers 2016 still gives Message 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Removal from Passengers 2016 still gives Message 3

I have purchased Cinavia removal tool for both BD and DVD. Using a 50 Gb Blu-ray disc, the copying process goes well. However, on a Cinavia aware UHD device, the message 3 shows up.
    I don't know what I've done wrong. Is there a setting that I'm missing? I'm using the latest version of 10. I've tried it with a 25Gb disc. Same issue.

Thanks.

Sorry, I forgot the internal log file.
    Attached Files

Comment

Passengers BD is not supported currently for removal. DVDFab should have popped up a warning box as it opened the disc. You can check to see which titles are supported here, on the Reference Lists tab http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes can see Passengers not yet supported, along with Resident Evil The Final Chapter and Life. Now 9 months since I purchased Cinavia removal, but still cannot use the software/ do a backup for these titles. Please is any work occurring for titles like this? For titles released pre 2018? I know I have enquired every month or so, but it is only because I never seem to get any reply from DVDFAB.

Comment

Yes, older titles are added periodically. This is a labor intensive process and the available man-hours are proportioned between new and older releases with emphasis on newer releases. Older releases that have user requests are processed first, so if there is one specific title you want, start a thread about it using Title Support Request as the topic.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, everyone. By the way, DVDFab does NOT pop open a warning box. It just proceeds with the copying process. Anyway to make the warning box pop up?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainK View Post
              Thanks, everyone. By the way, DVDFab does NOT pop open a warning box. It just proceeds with the copying process. Anyway to make the warning box pop up?
              Please be sure to tick the option for “Enable Cinavia Removal” in DVDFab Common Settings.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	enable Cinavia Removal.png
Views:	366
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	358909

Comment

Hi DVDFAB. I have this box ticked, but my experience when copying the Main Movie of a
                Blu-Ray disk which is not supported, and when the movie is in this
                Reference List as not supported
                http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html

that DVDFAB will copy the Main Movie but not give any warning about Cinavia, and the movie when played back on Blu-Ray player is still infected has Cinavia. This is based on my experience with Blu-Ray title
                Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. So far I have spent over $20 attempting Blu-Ray backup for this title over the last 6 months because there is no warning given.

In July 2018 I tried again when I received advice from DVDFAB Service "Please download and install the latest version of DVDFab 10.2.0.3 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to copy Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017) and see the result." But this was bad advice, because the disk is not supported, so I wasted more money on another infected Blu-Ray disk.

Can you please recheck this advice in previous post #7 and update us. Ideally if the title is in the DVDFAB master list as infected, that the Cinavia warning is displayed i.e. cinavia backup not possible

Comment

I do have that box checked. yoyo57 describes exactly what happens with me, when I copy a disc that is not supported: No warning about Cinavia.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	our test.png
Views:	380
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	359022

We test both Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017) and Passengers, loading using Copy-Main Movie mode, both display the Cinavia Message.

In your case, please go to Common Settings window, click on the Default button to reset all the settings and then try again and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

Thanks Mona. I did the Common Settings window, click on the Default button to reset all the settings and then try again . But still do not get Cinavia Message. This is off a DVDFAB Protected ISO Copy.
                      And I rechecked that "Enable Cinavia Removal" is ticked. Attached are screen shots.
                      But I now know to look up disk in Reference List, so do not need to rely on this message, so not concerned it does not work for me.
                      PS How is work progressing on supporting Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017), available soon?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by yoyo57; 09-04-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
                        Thanks Mona. I did the Common Settings window, click on the Default button to reset all the settings and then try again . But still do not get Cinavia Message. This is off a DVDFAB Protected ISO Copy.
                        And I rechecked that "Enable Cinavia Removal" is ticked. Attached are screen shots.
                        But I now know to look up disk in Reference List, so do not need to rely on this message, so not concerned it does not work for me.
                        PS How is work progressing on supporting Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017), available soon?
                        1. This movie Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017) can be supported, but currently no estimate time available.
                        2. Please attach the dvdfab_intenral.log file to check this no Cinavia message problem. Thank you.
                        BTW, the images you attached are too small to see clearly.

Comment

Thank you, appreciate your help. Attached are fresh log and image that shows no cinavia warning

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
                            Thank you, appreciate your help. Attached are fresh log and image that shows no cinavia warning

From the log file, DVDFab didn't detect any Cinavia from the source.

One thing to confirm, when you created this .../Clone/RESIDENT_EVIL_FINAL_CHAPTER.iso, did you use Imgburn or DVDFab? If you used DVDFab, then did you tick the option "keep protection" under Clone mode?

Comment

Thank you. Used DVDFAB, I followed the DVDFAB five steps that included, selected clone, ticked checkbox to "keep protection"

Previously I have completed several copies off this title Resident Evil Final Chapter. 2 copies off original Blu-Ray disk, and 2 copies off 2 different protected ISO copies. With every BD25 disk burnt, they all were infected with Cinavia
                              Last edited by yoyo57; 09-06-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X