No announcement yet.

Cinavia Removal warning???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Cinavia Removal warning???

I have Ciniavia HD removal licensed, I am using DVD FABx64 11.0.4.0... When a blue ray disc as Cinavia on it, I get prompt about PS3 etc.... When I check the audio track per the directions I don't see the Ciniavia logo as described. If I have this on, why do I get that warning? What about getting it to play with PS4, the warning and instructions all refer to PS3 usage??

If you received the warning message it means the title is on the repair list but is not currently supported. If this happens will ALL: Blu-rays, 1) make sure you have Removal enabled in Common Settings->Cinavia and if yes, 2) attach the DVDFab internal log session from one where you received the warning message, following the tips here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 For purposes of the Cinavia warning, PS3=PS4.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

see the attached log. I would have expected some of the older flix to have been added to the DB. Are there logs I should submit to help expedite in getting it removed?

[log paste deleted]

Comment

ESCAPE_PLAN_THE_EXTRACTORS
        Disc open failed. Please do clean the disc and go to Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference. If still failed, we would suggest that you exchange the disc for a new one to have a try.

Blu-ray UNDERWORLD_BLOOD_WARS is not supported in DVDFab Cinavia Removal yet.

Comment

dcatcha Please follow the instructions I linked for you when supplying logs. Do NOT place them in the message area of the post ATTACH them.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. You do know that .txt files can not be uploaded. Only .HTML and JPG, PNG.... I get this error when I try to attach the log
            Last edited by dcatcha; 07-30-2019, 12:24 AM. Reason: adding detail and screen shot

Comment

it fails even if I rename the file.... other txt files work but not the internal log, what gives?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dcatcha View Post
                Thanks. You do know that .txt files can not be uploaded. Only .HTML and JPG, PNG.... I get this error when I try to attach the log
                The extension .log file should be able to upload to the post directly. Or you can try to paste them to a .docx file and then attach this .docx file to the post. Click image for larger version  Name:	log.png Views:	1 Size:	2.9 KB ID:	370685

Comment

Working...
                X