Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request John Wick Chapter 3

Just tried watching JWC3 and got a copywrite warning at about 6minutes in

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file, also please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site.

Please check PM for ftp info, thanks.

Comment

okay, I hope I did it right. I made a folder that says 'John Wick CH 3' with the files you requested. Let me know if I screwed it up, and I'll redo it. Its uploading right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBeard View Post
        okay, I hope I did it right. I made a folder that says 'John Wick CH 3' with the files you requested. Let me know if I screwed it up, and I'll redo it. Its uploading right now.
        Thank You
        I too experienced the 6 min issue.
        Hoping this is addressed quickly (as usual )
        Wink Dinkerson PhD.

Comment

blu-ray BCF148AE77222C53A114F729E2A41E041BC9C336
          File received, we will check as soon as possible.

Comment

Just tried watching JWC3 and got a copywrite warning at about 6minutes in
            Missing some file, please try again, copy and zip the AACS folder and send to us. Thank you.

Comment

After reading the posts on John Wick 3, is it infected with Cinavia,? or is this some new protection. Seems a lot of work for a copy which has this many issues.

Comment

Cinavia is an audio protection which will pop up a message about 20 minutes in saying "sound muted do not adjust volume" with an error code and a link to a website. John wick 3 may or may not have cinavia I don't know. However, it does have screen pass which is a totally separate protection. Screen pass will obscure playback, have fake title sets, and/or give copy right messages.

Comment

Thanks Soungardin, I was always under the belief that then blu ray copy module would take care of screen pass and stealthy clone protection. Am I wrong in assuming this?
                  Is this the wave of the future?

Comment

Just attempted to copy John Wick 3 with 11.0.5.5Got a message stating that no information was available for this disc. I have never received this message before.Anyone know what is going wrong with this disc?
                    Any info would be appreciated.
                    Thank you.

Comment

I have the "John Wick 3" BD from the USA 4K retail package. I do not believe this disc has cinavia in it. I expect the described problem is caused by Fab not choosing the correct playlist. As best I can tell, the correct playlist for the movie on this disc is #444, in case that is helpful to anyone.

Comment

Hi Rich, I think the earlier message mentioned was the MetaInfo database asking for an upload. Thanks for the feedback.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
                          Thanks Soungardin, I was always under the belief that then blu ray copy module would take care of screen pass and stealthy clone protection. Am I wrong in assuming this?
                          Is this the wave of the future?
                          No problem, I actually forgot I posted here. It should take care of screen pass, if the disc is in the database. Some discs that have screen pass that are the same have different title sets. This makes it harder, as each disc needs to be entered into it.

Comment

Working...
                          X