Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will dvdfab be listing Blu ray listings with Cinavia on the blog anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Will dvdfab be listing Blu ray listings with Cinavia on the blog anymore?

I have not seen a movie in the list for over a year for those movies known to have Cniavia. Checking the blog it has been over a year of any info. I now see customers having to send files in in order to make a succesful copy.Has the list been moved elsewhere?
    Any assistance would be greatlyappreciated.

Are you referring to fixes for titles already listed as containing Cinavia, … or new releases? If the latter, Cinavia is no longer being used on new releases, even those by Lionsgate. I believe the last title to use Cinavia protection was released around June or July 2018.

Comment

Support for several new titles has been added this calendar year for DVD, BD and 4K-UHD, as I recall they were not current releases, they were already on the list. No new ones released afaik. Not sure it can be said that Cinavia is gone for all new releases forever. The list on the Fab website blog has the most recent available information.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you Signals and LaciBasi. I was not aware Cinavia is no longer being used since summer of 2018. This is great news.
        Thank you for responding.Guess that is why I do not see the message anymore on newer releases.

Comment

If that is the case that Cinavia is not being used on new Discs, then you have no excuse to do anything but clear up the older titles that have Cinavia Protection on them

Comment

Working...
          X