Cinavia Support for total recall 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia Support for total recall 2012

I bought the original blu ray Total recall 2012, when trying to make a copy I got a warning from cinavia and that it would not be removed or disabled, I tried dvdfab passkey along with dvdfab 11 without success, I tried later with the dvdfab 11 program the result was the same the watermark cinavia remains present in the copy, is not removed, attached the files referring to the two attempts to remove the protection remember the dvd used is original, the same is also happening with the original 4K UHD Inferno 2016, could you check how to remove the protection?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello someone from dvdfab can help with this problem??, i bought a program that doesnt work as is refered and no one gives support when a report is made almost at the final of a day and a half.

Comment

total recall 2012 blu-ray is on the list, but not yet supported for cinavia removal - http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html

Comment

Phil, have some patience for a response, your post was made barely 26 hours ago and it was midnight in China at the time.
        The title you want is not supported yet, but it is on the to-do list for the developers to make the repair files to remove the Cinavia infection. Likewise, the 4K UHD of Inferno (2017) is not yet supported but is on the list for repair.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok sorry signals i dont know the time or country to wait for na answer, but is there any prevision for the repair cinavia file of this two movies??

Comment

Most of the DVD fab staff, if not all of them are in China. There's really no time frame for cinavia removal, it's just whenever the devs can get a working fix for it.

Comment

Another title that is being asked for Cinavia Fix is Angry Birds the movie 2016, to which I have already noticed all sony blu rays uhd 4K with the ultra violet tag no decoder can remove it either dvdfab, anydvd hd or even CinExhd which i am licensed client nobody pays so far fulfills what it promises to completely decode a simple blu ray or even a uhd 4k, is very bad publicity even when asking for support and nothing is done so far even by a company as big as dvdfab is pitiful and disappointing in all aspects, the uhd 4k mentioned here is in the same range as those already mentioned in the initial post.

Comment

You can add Angry Birds 3D. It gives the message "“Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia™
                and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see http://www.cinavia.com. Message Code 3.” FYI

Comment

All versions of angry birds got cinavia protection, unfortunely there is no exception.

Comment

Working...
                  X