Cinavia Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia Support

Hi I can see Cinavia Removal life time product still for sale at more than $100, but is the product still being supported, meaning the backlog of BluRays not yet supported, are they steadily being worked on? What is the timetable? Especially as over the last year, hardly any new releases have Cinavia, so DVDFAB team have time to address backlog?
    I don't know if this is best place to check, but according to DVDFAB release notes, the last Cinavia update was more than 7 months ago, version 11.0.4.1 from 1 Aug 2019
    Last edited by yoyo57; 03-08-2020, 12:35 PM.

I think it might be dead. Not a whole lot of movies have it anymore.

Comment

From what I have read in the past, Verance, the company that developed and licensed CInavia, is no longer producing that product. Since around July 2018, no new titles (at least that I know of) have used cinavia. However, the removal tool would still be helpful, and needed, if one acquires any titles released prior to that time that do have cinavia, since there are quite a bit. It also makes me wonder if new players released in recent times still have cinavia detection or not, since I believe it may still be part of the AACS licensing requirements.

Comment

I own Sony BD Players and of course Sony still block backups of BD. I have seen a cheap and nasty BD player called Laser BLU BD3000 that ignores Cinavia.
        Anyway I still have titles I want to back up, I bought lifetime version. Like you it definitely is helpful.
        Be great to get a reply from DVDFAB on Q " is the product still being supported, meaning the backlog of BluRays not yet supported, are they steadily being worked on? What is the timetable? Especially as over the last year, hardly any new releases have Cinavia, so DVDFAB team have time to address backlog?
        I don't know if this is best place to check, but according to DVDFAB release notes, the last Cinavia update was more than 7 months ago, version 11.0.4.1 from 1 Aug 2019 "
        Last edited by yoyo57; 03-12-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

It is still being supported, just not at previous levels (understandably).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you signals

Comment

Working...
            X