Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructions for Blu-Ray Cinevia Removal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Instructions for Blu-Ray Cinevia Removal?

The instructions for Blu-Ray Cinevia removal are for Main Movie, but suggest removal is possible for Full Disc; however, under Full Disc Copy, I don't see Audio Options. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Update: I see in instructions Under Full Disc mode I have to select "Create Protected Disc" which switches output from ISO to Burner. So it looks like it will remove the Cinevia "automagically" but I can't create an ISO file with the Cinevia removed. I guess that's okay. Going to copy to ISO and just verify when I use ISO as input file on 2nd pass, it detects the Cinevia at that point. I usually play the ISO directly using WD Media Hub rather than burn disc. Then I keep original disc as backup.

Last edited by fredbebar; 04-15-2020, 02:19 AM. Reason: Found SOME information.

On the Advanced Settings window of Blu-ray Copy Full Disc mode, there is an option "Remove Cinavia", enable that option, and you can choose to create an ISO file, folder or burn to blank media directly on the main interface.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BDFulldisc Cinavia remove.png Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	380595

Comment

fredbebar,
      The Cinavia Removal option has its own forum, please post there if you have further questions. I will move your thread.

Note that Protected Disc mode is designed for titles that have Cinavia but are not yet supported, anything created with this option will not be region-free and other copy protections will remain in place. The Removal process has no instructions because it is automatic if 1) you have a license for it 2) it is enabled and 3) the title is supported.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X