This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pelham 123

DVD FAB isn't reconizing pelham 123. Will this be beatable?

You can only edit within 45 minutes of posting. It is then up to the moderator of this sub-forum to edit/delete.

Please read the rules and phrase your posts accordingly.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by jimd View Post
      DVD FAB isn't reconizing pelham 123. Will this be beatable?
      It will be beaten. Clicking the Send IFO FIles button on the Info page will speed up the process.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nice edit GregiBoy .....

Pelham is not a problem signals, Full Disc, PathPlayer ON (either mode) !!
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Hi All,
          Full disc, 6125, very stable copy. Tryed all menu functions and all worked well. Great software!
          Thanks,
          The Zip

Comment

Welcome to the DVDFab forum.

Yep I agree, DVDFab is the BEST DVD extraction tool on the planet.
            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Here, here!!! Won't use any other.
              Into abyss
              You don't exist
              Cannot resist
              The Judas kiss
              Judas lives recite this vow
              I've become your new god now

Comment

I am actually having the same problem as the original writer. I have the latest version of DVD fab, and I get stuck on "Open DVD SOURCE" I have tried with both Path Player always enabled or when necessary. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions??

Thanks

*edit: I may be having a different problem then the original writer..there is no description of the exact issue. I was going to post this in the success/problems thread for the updated version of DVD fab but the last post there in regards to Pelham 123 have all been successful backups being made.
                Last edited by marie3fl; 11-04-2009, 05:04 AM.

Comment

If you are using a liscensed version of dvdfab 6.1.2.5 Taking of pelham 123 does work. I backed up my copy earlier. Np Pathplayer enable when necessary used main mode. Not fussy on menu's. Sounds dumb but I went to back up Gi joe and had same problem found out was just a thumb print I forgot to clean off.

Comment

I did not have any problem doing Pelham and G.I. Joe. Both had Pathplayer set to Always On. The DVDs were Region 1, Canada.

Comment

I did G.I. Joe, watched it and 1/2 of the way in I got a Hasbro logo and then 3/4 of the way the end credits started to run and then it went back to the movie. I did movie only not full dvd because it errors out if I try full dvd.

Comment

xencoder, you should have posted this in the GI Joe thread, this one is for Pelham. The mods might move it if you come looking for it later

I tested Full Disc and it works, but the extracted files did have a slight glitch CLICK HERE. Not sure why yours error'd out during Full Disc, it should extract OK !! Try making a Full Disc extraction again w/o burning and see if that works and you can view with a soft player
                        Last edited by AlienX69; 11-04-2009, 05:50 PM.
                        AX

Comment

I tried it again and still having the same problem. I've decided to wait about a week then I will try again. Thanks for the advice/suggestions everyone.

@xencoder: I had an issue with GI Joe Main Movie too. I'll go back to that one next weekend, as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X