the last airbender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the last airbender

The Last Airbender will not open for me using this V8052 and Passkey 8000 ....it goes thru all motions but when it's done ( In the main movie mode) the screen opens and nothing shows up in any of the categories titles, audios, or subtitles are all just blank , also Power DVD won't play the disc either, shows it's playing but it's a black screen, no picture or audio .. But it will play it my standalone ...Any ideas ??

Thanks

forgot to mention that all other movies worked fine

Comment

Hi, berdman
      This disc works fine on DVDFab.
      Please make pathplayer enable, and use the latest version DVDFab.
      Thanks.

Comment

DISABLE Passkey or update it to v8.0.0.2. Better to disable. If it still does not work with only DVDFab running and PathPlayer set to Always Enable, post the DVDFab internal log. DVDFab has no problem with this movie.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I disabled Passkey and made sure pathplayer was enable and everything started working........Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X