Eclipse-Note on back-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eclipse-Note on back-up

On the choice of Main Movie or Customize, Two main choices appear. Because of previous posts, the 2 hr. 3min should be picked,(#6) if someone does not know the run time they might have a problem because upon opening (after region code is entered) it is defaulting to the shorter run length time. I don't know what the result after the burn will look like at that setting.

Eclipse still "Buggy"

Just finished burning to Verbatim +R DL and it is very unstable. I had to use the most recent version on this back up. The menu is not present, it just starts right in. and the first 90 seconds it hangs up, jerks and what looks like pixels are dropping out. Once going it works on one player most of the time, the other it will stop/start randomly. A 3rd player, a Blu-Ray, it would not even open the disk, it displayed an error message. That had never happened before. Neither of the 2 other players allows the Search function, IE putting in a time to jump to, that causes both players to stop. For now, I suggest saving the more expensive DL disc for your back-up until all the bugs are worked out.
    I used Imgburn @ 2.5x speed.

Comment

Update

I tried to add this to my post, but they must be done within 45 min's of posting...
      Update: I did another burn using a DVD5 Verbatim +R and the VSO Burn engine- Added the short Summit promo, 12 sec's or so,and it plays without any problems, the menu was present, and has good resolution that only indicated 67%. Why the +R/DL with ImgBurn came out unusable I don't know.

Comment

Dvdfab 8.0.5.6

Full Disc back-up worked with out any problems using DVDFAB 8.0.5.6 Thanks for the quick fix.

Comment

About v8.0.5.6 and PassKey v8.0.0.7 Beta

Thanks to Fengtao and the support team, I was able to successfully backup (Full Disc option used) my purchased DVD movie "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse". It came out great with all the menus, clear picture, and played on every DVD player I have in the house with no problems at all. It came out perfect, just like the original DVD. Furthermore, I even tested the new beta version of DVDFab Passkey and it also worked without any problems. Once again, fantastic job on coming out with an update of DVDFab (v8.0.5.6) and PassKey (8.0.0.7 Beta) to resolve the issues most of us here on the forum had problems with backing up the Eclipse DVD movie. Thanks Fengtao and support team for being there for us when we need your help. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Sincerely,
          c0afanh
          Last edited by c0afanh; 12-05-2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

backup eclipse

I had no issues using 8.0.5.0 for backup, used title 6 and no issues with playback...

Comment

Wow I wasn't expecting such a quick fix!! YOU GUYS ROCK

Comment

Originally posted by jmrosenada View Post
                Wow I wasn't expecting such a quick fix!! YOU GUYS ROCK
                Fengtao and his team are very passionate about Fab and anytime a new release comes out they work their magic to get the fix to us as soon as possible.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yes, it appears that it copy a fake title set that is 1:53 min long.The movie is the title 6. I contacted Fengtao few days ago about it, but they dont fixed it.

Comment

DVDfab is able to read and burn my copy, however every copy I make, during play back scenes are skipped. I have used 2 different original DVDs

Comment

They are aware of the problem and will have a fix. A Full Disc copy will play correctly.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X