Twilight Eclipse Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Eclipse - Copy region 4

Hello, thank you for attention; day I bought 18 / 12, version 8.6, but that DVDFab can not read the disc Eclipse, I am trying to copy to region 4 (Brazil). But I do not know what to do, even tried with other programs, but have no success. It is an endless time trying to read.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GarotaCarioca View Post
      Bought latest version of DVDFab and I can not read or copy the DVD to my hard drive Eclipse. Please this depends on some future update? Someone could copy this movie?

I get no error message, it just never ends to open the disc. The bar in the window recarraga time. The light stays on Driver dvd with direct running. I've waited for over five minutes and not even open the disc. Using Win XP 32

Thanks
      DVDFAB 8.0.6 - region 4 (Brasil) - Win XP 32 -

The hard work to show the film by Nero or DVD Player common. But does not allow copying or other countries.

Comment

The R4-Brazil may have different protection. Please make a zip or RAR of the IFO files on the disc using windows and send via email to service@dvdfab.com . In the text of the email, include a link to this thread. If windows will not copy the IFO files, the disc may be bad.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X