This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any new protections with?

i used the latest version -and went well-main movie-for eclipse--(dvd fab-version-8056
    and used dvd-r/hewlett packard-burned great

also-
    is there any new protections with?please let me know what i would need to do?for these????

inception

shrek forever after

a-team

scott pilgrim vs. the world

despicable me

cyrus

nannie mcphee-new release

Originally posted by videoman View Post
    i used the latest version -and went well-main movie-for eclipse--(dvd fab-version-8056
    and used dvd-r/hewlett packard-burned great

also-
    is there any new protections with?please let me know what i would need to do?for these????

inception

shrek forever after

a-team

scott pilgrim vs. the world

despicable me

cyrus

nannie mcphee-new release
    inception the DVD from the Blu-ray+DVD Combo pack, shrek forever after the DVD from the Blu-ray+DVD Combo pack, a-team and scott pilgrim vs. the world are not a problem with DVDFab. Well I'm testing A-team now as for the others I have not bought them yet and may not get them since I want Salt and Resident Evel Afterlife first.

Comment

Shrek forever after error. It can`t copy.

Comment

I cannot copy shrek forever either...

Comment

Originally posted by laureta View Post
          Shrek forever after error. It can`t copy.
          Wrong.

I just finished making a copy of Shrek Forever After.
          R1/R4
          Movie Only.
          Pathplayer enabled.

If you are having problems post the details and logs.

Comment

I like copy all the disk not only the movie and Finally, I do it with dvdfab 8050 R1 and it's ok.
            Last edited by laureta; 12-08-2010, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Shrek Forever Fails Copying at VTS_07_3.vob

Tried Full Disc and Main Movie; both failed

PathPlayer is enabled, R1

Error occurs: Reading/Writing Error Control

Error while reading! Please choose what to do?

Fails Copying at VTS_07_3.vob

Disc problem?

Comment

I backed up my purchased DVD movie Shrek Ever After with no problems. I used Full Disc copy and Main Movie only options and both work great. No problems here. I also backed up another purchased DVD movie of my, Inception, yes I also used Full Disc and Main Movie Only options and yes, they both work great.

Comment

Defective Shrek

Had a bad DVD, returned for an exchange, and now backup works perfect. Thank you.

Comment

I tried to back up Shrek forever after 3D to MKV and received an error that I must upgrade to a newer version! I upgraded from .5 to .6 and received the same error/ I was able to back up Shrek 1, 2 and 3 with no problem. Shrek forever after must have different encryption! Anyone know what version release that this is expected to be fixed in?

Comment

Originally posted by Niqtec View Post
                      I tried to back up Shrek forever after 3D to MKV and received an error that I must upgrade to a newer version! I upgraded from .5 to .6 and received the same error/ I was able to back up Shrek 1, 2 and 3 with no problem. Shrek forever after must have different encryption! Anyone know what version release that this is expected to be fixed in?
                      I didn't know they made a 3D version for DVD, I thought it was Bluray only.

Comment

Despicable Me Reading Error

I have been trying to make a Blu Ray copy of Despicable Me with no success. I made a copy of A-Team with no problem other than my computer freezing up a cpl times but I eventually got it done.

I am running XP and using the latest DVDFAB release (12/16/2010). I keep getting the Read Error options window. I tried ignoring all errors that made it thru but it was working soooooooooooooo slow it would take a week to finish the copy, lol.

Is there a way to set it up so it can at least read the Blu Ray DVD. I put the DVD in my Blu Ray player and it works fine so the DVD seems ok.

Any suggestions would be appreciated before the Grandkids show up, lol.

Happy Holidays!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                          inception the DVD from the Blu-ray+DVD Combo pack, shrek forever after the DVD from the Blu-ray+DVD Combo pack, a-team and scott pilgrim vs. the world are not a problem with DVDFab. Well I'm testing A-team now as for the others I have not bought them yet and may not get them since I want Salt and Resident Evel Afterlife first.
                          I've noticed several DVD's will take forever for DVD Fab to recognize, then when it finally does it (while on the DVD copy option), it shows the file size as being a few MB over 8000. Every time I've tried to copy a disc that does this, it fails. Scott Pilgrim is one of the discs that does this. It's really frustrating because I like to keep my DVD's on a server so I access them whenever using Windows Media Center. DVD's that do this are ruining my whole reason for doing this.

Anyway, my point is. These guys have valid points about DVD Fab failing to rip specific discs, and it sounds like they are being discounted because what they say is unflattering to your product.

Comment

Originally posted by imautobot View Post
                            because what they say is unflattering to your product.
                            Not my product as I just a person who bought and paid for DVDFab just like you. The only difference is I volunteer my free personal time helping out with the forum and as well help members try and solve their issues.

Now as for all the movies mentioned I have them all and tried them all with DVDFab. No problems backing them up so if you are having problems start a thread asking for help with the info needed to help

Comment

This is a bad thread, it has questions and comments about too many different movies and both DVD and Blu-ray. If you are having a problem with a specific title start a new thread in the correct sub-forum if one does not already exsist. This one is closed.

Originally posted by sdray View Post
                              I have been trying to make a Blu Ray copy of Despicable Me with no success. I made a copy of A-Team with no problem other than my computer freezing up a cpl times but I eventually got it done.

I am running XP and using the latest DVDFAB release (12/16/2010). I keep getting the Read Error options window. I tried ignoring all errors that made it thru but it was working soooooooooooooo slow it would take a week to finish the copy, lol.

Is there a way to set it up so it can at least read the Blu Ray DVD. I put the DVD in my Blu Ray player and it works fine so the DVD seems ok.

Any suggestions would be appreciated before the Grandkids show up, lol.

Happy Holidays!

Ray
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X