Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong audio problem

I am STILL getting the Language issues.
    I unistalled 8056 and re-installed 8059beta, and It still plays in Spanish.
    This is getting OLD Fast.... You have got to come out with a fix.

Did you post the log files and a list of titles where this happens in the other thread? I can't duplicate it with the multi-language titles that I have.

I have changed the title of this thread to reflect the problem. If you want attention, choose a title that reflects the problem or question.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

same issues as this thread here... Except that it is recorded in Spanish again, not french this time...
      I am in the process of recording another Without checking the "jump to main menu" button checked...
      Stand by...

Comment

Update:
        Again, if I do NOT check the box "Jump to Title Menu" the copy will play in English, but if I Do check the box "Jump to Title menu", it will play in Spanish...
        Same issue's as 8056 that Still are not fixed...
        Last edited by old hick; 12-15-2010, 08:18 PM.

Comment

same issue here

8.0.6.0 DVD Copy of Braveheart to ISO, 'jump to first menu checked', English is the default language yet ISO is consistently in French.

Comment

Have been having the same problem with wrong language. I've attatched log files from copying The 13th Warrior, first with PathPlayer disabled then enabled starting with main menu. First copy plays in english, second in french. This started sometime after version 8.0.2.2. Currently have 8.0.6.1. This happens on all multi-language DVDs.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Michael215; 12-18-2010, 07:41 PM. Reason: left out something

Comment

Hi Michael215
              Is this with copying DVD's??? Your logs show that you were either running the trial and your trial is expired, you are using the free HD Decrypter, and or if a paid version that you key may have not stuck during registering...Either way you should not be having these problems.
              Give this post a read through it seems the Fab team has reproduced the error and are working on it
              CBR929
              Last edited by CBR929; 12-18-2010, 08:26 PM. Reason: text
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Cbr929

DVD to DVD. I started with DVDFab 4, so it's an old key. Until PathPlayer malfunctioned have had no problems. Windows 7 64 bit on laptop. Windows XP on desktop. Both are up to date. Windows 7 for test. Have had same results on XP. Attatched are log files for XP. Same movie, disabled first. same results, first in english second in french. This particular DVD even titles are in french. Version 8.0.6.1. Most recent Microsoft changes are IE 8 and Windows Live (Just fishing) . All other programs, Nero 9 and Power DVD 9 worked fine until after 8.0.2.2. Updated to 8.0.5.6 from 8.0.2.2 so I don't know when things changed. It happens on all multilanguage DVDs, new or old. XP is Emachines T3256, Windows 7 is Gateway NV52.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Michael215; 12-19-2010, 01:55 AM. Reason: Reiterate

Comment

I also have been living with this language problem for a few weeks now. I have English and Spanish selected in the "audio" and "subpicture" tab. I do this so that when available on the original disc I will get both languages but not any others. Until recently English has always been the primary language, but now it always plays in Spanish first... If I select "main movie" then I can set the little blue arrow for the primary language that I want, but under "customize" the little blue arrow is not available anymore like it used to be. I do most of my backups with "Full Disc" and I also get Spanish first there also, even though I want English to be first like it used to be.

Comment

spanish audio 8061

I am also getting the Spanish audio when inserting copied dvd. It needs to be changed in setup on my standalone dvd player. It has always played in English before. Is there a fix?

Comment

No fix as of yet.
                      I have uninstalled and installed each update since this problem has started, which was with 8056 I believe. I am currently using the newest beta 8062 and am still having issues with the spanish language. I have wasted many blank dvd's trying different methods.
                      If you record in full disc, do Not click on "jump to main title". If you do, it will record in spanish. If you do not click or check that box, it will record in English.
                      On each update, it shows fix language issuse, but it hasn't fixed them yet.
                      Still waiting on a fix.

Comment

Working...
                      X