Can not copy Salt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not copy Salt

Got Salt dvd today. fab just keeps analyzing then I hit ignore all. And it just keeps running and fab locks up. Turnt off pathfinder and the disk comes up and shows title 1 as main movie, but payer says it is Title 84 and 84 is only 4 min long and will not play with fabs player either.

Originally posted by mem View Post
    Got Salt dvd today. fab just keeps analyzing then I hit ignore all. And it just keeps running and fab locks up. Turnt off pathfinder and the disk comes up and shows title 1 as main movie, but payer says it is Title 84 and 84 is only 4 min long and will not play with fabs player either.
    Salt R1 has three versions.

Title 1 is the theatrical version.

Title 2 is the directors cut.

Title 3 is the extended version with the ending and several scenes different than Title 1

What are some details of what you are doing.
    Full Disk?
    Main Movie only?
    Custom?
    Have you cleaned the disk.? New or not it is best to always clean the disk.

Comment

I copied salt using main movie used program 14 worked great

Comment

Originally posted by mem View Post
        what virus program are you running

Comment

program 14 didnt work any more sugestion

Comment

Title 14 seems to have worked for me. I haven't watched it all but the process went normally.

Comment

There are two diferent dvds in USA. One dvd has theathrical version, and the other disc has the extended and director's cut version. DVdfab select and copy the incorrect titleset. This is the same problem that Twilight 3, but they had not fixed it yet.

Comment

I never had any problems with this DVD a week ago when I backed up Full Disc. Guess I should have tested Main Movie, maybe I will give it another try later as I still have the DVD sitting on my desk.

Comment

Can not copy Salt

It's strange cause I have this dvd, and it only shows one movie on it, and it's title 27, but it doesn't matter if I do whole, main, or custom it still won't copy more then 2% of it... I am using the v8.0.6.1. I sure hope we get some ideas going here to get this going right.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                    I never had any problems with this DVD a week ago when I backed up Full Disc. Guess I should have tested Main Movie, maybe I will give it another try later as I still have the DVD sitting on my desk.
                    I tried FULL DISK and it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by ram1009 View Post
                      I tried FULL DISK and it didn't work.
                      I tried the full disk also and the same. I also tried disabling the path player, and then every file on the disk shows as a movie then... so I don't know what to try next..

Comment

I bought the cheap DVD but also got the Blu-ray, which has all the features. The Theatrical copies with no problem with v8.0.6.1, chooses title 14, which is correct for this disc.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is that the blue ray that you said ripped ok as title 14, or the cheap dvd? Guess there is nothing to do ,but wait for a fix for it then...

Comment

This is theathrical. Tried main movie, custom and whole disk. With pathfinder on won't even read the disk, with it off reads but can not copy. I returned disk and got another and the same thing. Have cleaned them good and tried everything in the arsenal.

Comment

8061>Salt

Backed up dvd-SALT last nite! It gave me two titles, I choose Director's cut, and Maine Movie only! Director's cut was 5 min's longer! Forgot which title I choose!, but it wasn't the one fab choose! 8.0.6.1 worked great for me! It was title 83!
                              Last edited by 8855A; 12-22-2010, 03:13 PM. Reason: title

Comment

Working...
                              X