No announcement yet.

Can not copy Salt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing happened with me when I used the make of disk which I use for saving TV progs, but when I used a more up-market brand, SALT copied quite easily, and the copy played fine.
    But just to clarify: I got the so-called "extended edition" of the film two days ago.
    Dunno if that makes a difference.

Comment

You post the logs here. You send the Info files using a button on the Info page (the first page that comes up when you click on the little green circle with the checkmark). There will probably be nothing there if the disc does not open. Read the Help Us Help You document for more info on the logs. The location can vary with your operating system. Just use windows search or find files and folders and search for the file dvdfab_internal.log. All the other log files will be in the same place. You should post the burn log and the internal log.

Originally posted by Glory Hog View Post
      Just for the heck of it, I tried it once more and it started back up with the error messages. How do I send the info and DVDFab logs?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Metallica Boy View Post
        Same thing happened with me when I used the make of disk which I use for saving TV progs, but when I used a more up-market brand, SALT copied quite easily, and the copy played fine.
        But just to clarify: I got the so-called "extended edition" of the film two days ago.
        Dunno if that makes a difference.
        Look at the top of the front of the box, does it say Extended Edition or Deluxe Unrated Edition?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello, Signals. Just has Extended Edition at the top of the box.
          Strange development since my last post, though.
          Saw earlier that ImgBurn had been updated recently, and proceeded to do so from ImgBurn 2.5.2.0.
          Just out of curiosity, I tried Salt again with one of my budget dvd's, and it copied fine.
          Copy plays all right too.
          Nothing has changed with my rig apart from the ImgBurn update.Haven't even used a lens cleaner. So perhaps there was a microscopic blemish on the surface when I first used one of the budget blanks.
          Just an afterthought: even now, when using DVDFab, I close everything else down, and let DVDFab get on with the job in hand. Been doing that since version 3.Dunno if that has any effect on the outcome.

Comment

Title #14 worked for me ....

there obviously are multiple versions of this disk, but for mine(R1) I manually selected title #14 ... movie only ... still using vers 7093 but suspect vers 8 ought to work just as well ...

.... watched movie .. was theater version & worked perfectly ...... jak

Comment

Had no problems copying Salt using v8.0.6.0. on Movie Only. There were 3 title choices. Don't remember what Fab chose but I selected the theatrical version which is the shortest in length of the 3. I did notice that it took extra long for Fab to read the DVD though. I have the R1 Canada DVD and my Fab is the paid version.

Comment

Working...
              X