Time with the DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time with the DVDFab

With this program does it always take close to an hour to send to HD and then make your backup? This was on a new movie, I use two other programs that are a lot faster.

I was wanting to sign up for the free ver. of DVDFab Decrypter and I did the trial which is know big deal..... I obviously signed up for DVDFab and I'm hoping this site will cover the DVDFab Decrypter too.

I like this site better than the others by the way it is setup.

Please reply,

T

That is too long. Please go to the DVDFab Common Settings->General and click the button that says "Reset DMA". If that does not help, post the log files. I just copied SALT to my hard drive in 9 minutes 20 seconds. The free version should work at the same speed, or at least much faster than what you are seeing.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi tcory
      As Signals said that is too long. Something you must also realize if using the "free" HD decrypter after the trial of Fab has run out, is you will no longer to be able to compress and burn with Fab, and all new movies that come out have a 30 -60 day waiting period before Fab will be able to decrypt these disc's.
      Please give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X