Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saving dvd w/ menus

Hello,

I used HD decrypter to copy the full disk of an instructional DVD to my external hard drive. However, I cannot get it to autoplay or play individual videos. Is it possible for me to store and play my instructional dvd's to an external drive? Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Chris

What player are you using? You may need to temporarily disable PathPlayer. Instructional DVDs often have unusual authoring. If you have PowerDVD or TMT, play from the VIDEO_TS.IFO file, not the VOBs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am just using media player to play the videos. I am not very computer knowlegeable so I just looked up disabling PathPlayer. Should I re-copy the video with the PathPlayer disabled?

I want the DVD to autorun just as it would if it was played off the dvd with the main menu coming up when I run the file. Will this menu open or do I have to just watch each chapter individually?

Thanks,

Chris

Comment

Doing Full Disc to hard drive will work how you want but you need to configure Media Center/ Media Player to play the folder correctly. Instructions on how to do that can be found when you use google

Comment

Working...
        X