X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge appears to have broken DVDFAB

All,

I was using v6010 and everything in DVDFAB worked great until I attempted to do a merge.
    It is from a 2 disc set that I own.
    I have already copied from DVD to PC
    I would be able to select the first disc but when I attempted to load the second disc DVDFAB would crash.

Oh by the way, this is on Windows 7

So I downloaed v6125.
    It no longer crashes but when I load the second disc I see it start to load the disc contents then it flashes away and the contents of the second disc are not there.

OK, here is the bad part.

Now when I try to perform ANY function in DVDFAB I do not see the contents of the disc I want to use or convert.

However, the disc that I first loaded up when trying to do the merge always shows it's conents. No other disc will.

I have completely removed DVDFAB and cleaned the registry(rebooted, the whole mess) and the problem will not go away.

Has any one else seen this problem?
    Before I go and reinstall the OS, is there a fix for this problem?

Try turning pathplayer off.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks
      That did it. I set it to use when needed but did not go as far as turning it off.

Comment

Looks like it is becoming necessary to turn it completely off when using previously decrypted content as a Source. This should not be necessary and will probably be fixed in an upcoming release. The middle position ("if needed") sometimes causes problems like this.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X