Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older DVD - Hangs DVDFab

Greetings All,

I have an older Ice Age 2 (Meltdown) DVD - Widescreen Version. I've been able to take all of our little girls movies and rip to put on our phones. However, when it comes to this older DVD, I'm a little confused as to why DVDFab would have a problem.

The first attempt locked up the machine with opening source. The second attempt made it past opening source (after long wait) and then crashed when clicking to Start; followed by a Crash Report to be sent (I sent it). The third attempt kept prompting about an error, which I told to ignore; the preview was all @#$U*@#*, so I cancelled after an hour.

I running this on a W7 AMD 3G x6Core w/8GDDR3, plenty of disk space, fully patched, and the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.6.8.

Any Thoughts?

Please desable PathPlayer and try again. Also, please clean your disc, even if you think it's absolutely clean
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Moving your thread to the correct forum. Check to make sure this disc has not forced windows to switch your drive to PIO mode.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Moving your thread to the correct forum. Check to make sure this disc has not forced windows to switch your drive to PIO mode.
        Hi CNK
        If you need to reset your drive from PIO mode to DMA as Signals suggested Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab.

Hope this helps

CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X