How To Relocate Target Folder??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Relocate Target Folder??

My hard drive has five partitions C: through G:. Upon installation, DVD Copy put the target folder on my E: partition, which I use for Documents (it has the least available space). I previously set aside the G: partition for Media (so it has the most available unused space).

It would be a much more effective use of drive space if I could relocate the target folder from the default location E: to G:. Please tell me how I can do so?

Best regards, Richard

The target folder can set set temporarily using the folder icon in the Target area. To set the target or temp folder locations, open DVDFab and click on the small green circle with the white checkmark in the upper right corner. In the left navigation pane, select General. Near the bottom of the window you will see text boxes for resetting the file locations.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The target folder can set set temporarily using the folder icon in the Target area. To set the target or temp folder locations, open DVDFab and click on the small green circle with the white checkmark in the upper right corner. In the left navigation pane, select General. Near the bottom of the window you will see text boxes for resetting the file locations.
      Thanks Signals. The change was made OK. But I have a question. You said "The target folder can set temporarily". Please clarify "temporarily".

Best regards, Richard

Comment

It is temporary in the sense that it is "remembered" by the UI, not a control in Common Settings. For instance, if you always write the output to a hard drive folder (as I do), DVDFab will always open with the Target set to whatever folder was used in the last session (F:\VIDEO in my case). This works better if you UNcheck the "Create files in subfolders...." box on that same Common Settings page, so that you wind up with a VIDEO folder with a folder for each movie inside it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X